Uplift Universe - Image Entry: Mathieu Didier

Hey Mathieu, what can i say? Simply SPECTACULAR!! Superb image !! I totally love the incredible perspective and mood on your image!! And cool story a great complement for that awesome illustration!! Congratulations for this superb artwork!! Best of luck!! Time for open the tequila bottle!! :smiley: Cheers mate!! :beer:

Hi Jab’!!

Damn, what a beautiful final image, love the texture, the style and the perspective, the compo is great, and the overall is just AWESOME!
The story is also really cool, and pull us more into the image.
I have to say that is totally one of my favorite of this challenge, and to be honest the best piece of art that you have done so far.
It was a lot of work, but you can really be proud of it.

I wish you good luck with the vote. And thanks you to give us a so cool image, it inspire me, and push me to work more.

All the best!!

Now it’s time to go to the seveneleven for some beers :beer:

Peace!

congrats on a superb image mate.

good luck!

A

" hope they make a book as with grand space opera " yeah! that would be wicked, i’d get one for sure.

one of the best !
You did a great job Mathieu !
I wish you the best with this !

Outstanding! congrats on the final image :slight_smile:

WOW…

What an amazing artwork… great clouds, great cloth rendering and the cans look cool too… care for a drink… get one of you cans from this entry.

Great Work,
Good Luck

Bouyaka, bouyakaa man!
Just huge!Congratz on a great finish.
Love Jupiler :beer:

Un punto de vista bastante particular, pero quien sabe, de pronto en un futuro no muy lejano podria ser asi :wink: …Me gusta mucho la imágen, aunque la composición es muy buena, creo que lo mejor es la fantástica perspectiva (no sobra repetirlo) y la iluminación… bacano el trabajo Mathieu, como siempre!

Amazing work!.. as always:thumbsup:

Very, very nice! I like your contraste…

congrats man!

top work, see you in the next one :slight_smile:

A

Congrats. It really has a dizzying perspective. Very nice work.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.