Uplift Universe - Image Entry: Fabio Oscar Corica

Another uplifted human…

Well…now some uplifted terrestrial animals.

So the scene is ready on my mind.
Nothing original.But…i putted myself in a world of sentient animals ad odd shaped aliens…and at first contact the only thing i may feel…is…“WOW…that’s awesome!”…so…
WHat best scene to place a human in a space bazar in and orbital base downtown?
pLEase …feel free to kill this idea or better…not! :slight_smile:

really like this one… very original… go ahead on this kind of concept… well… emm… if you want :wink:

[/QUOTE]

I really like the escene of the lady kinda shopping in “little Mars” . the more mundane the nicest it gets!

wish to see more !

Very first 3d model.
The “Amoodian” alien creature is an exraterrestrial animal uplift.Looks like that this kind of new race is very skillend in interchanges and businnes.

Here a first texture pass… im not satisfied about this colour set.The textures hide too much the shape of the creature…mmmh…still to work on.

So many concepts! I do like the last one, especially that mouth! The scene you drew looks good too, nice busy space market. will everything be in 3d or 2d or are you going to use elements of both? I know nothing about 3d.

Hi Oz,:bounce:

i like the last guy very much.

Very nice design on that alien head. If all your scene its going to be at this level i think the award is yours.

The alien head rendering is superb, I will have to keep an eye on you and see how this develops!

OZ wat to go.
I really like that guy. I an curious to see a body and more characters

Really cool character, man! :thumbsup:
Very original design might I add. Love to see the body on this guy as well.

did u remember this guy? uplifted by 2d to 3d!! :slight_smile:

Again tha “amodiquian” alien. A first skin and colour test…thare are a lot to do!

tnx 4 ur comments guys! im so glad u like this stuff…tumorrow i will take sometime to answer one by one. good night! (here in italy 2.00 AM just now!)

hey OZ. I like your character design. But i thing your color scheme looked much better on the 2D concept. Maybe apply this colors to the 3D model? (just a suggestion)

Beautiful head with nice colors I like your scene too .

OW…OW…OW…monday morning kills me!..so…Tnx a lot to everyone posting here…ow…ow…owww

I love gorillas…i ever loved it!since the first king kong in 1930 or so.
Then…i decide to put in the scene a Roborilla…an uplifted primate.I imagine this kind of creature that works as bouncers or something like that.This is my very first gorilla model…hem…still a wip.

To Pegahoul:Glad u like it! :slight_smile: have u a favourite alien here around in my thread?

to KOryH: OH U GREAT! i still remember ur splendid work for past challenges! Happy to see here! woah!!! that a lot to be done and very few time to do it! i hope not to disappoint u unfinishing this challenge.And…good luck for your!

to sasquatch70: Phallic? hu hu hu maybe! yes…i got 3 more unpresented aliens that have the same look!! OH Gosh! :smiley: Tnx posting here!

to kobatune:TNX A LOT!..i apreciate a lot u say “interesting”.

to Slav: you are the wellcome everytime! I like a lot ur entry in this challenge.so …happy to see u here!

to scala:Thank for kind commends scala. Well… mmh …i have in mind to put few robots in the scene…but … still im not satisfied by the design.Did u think that robot things may be considered as uplifted creatures? I fead to go off topic with them.

to stefgrafx: YEEAH! as u can see im on this guy!! I like it sssssooo much!

to chilombiano:!! OUCH! THe guy in yellow is a GUy!! hem… ok im not a great concept designer…:blush: BuT…you hit the point…because…im in deep dubt if put a guy or a girl in the scene…i have already done some concept about the girl “ssssexy”…but…i have some problem modeling her… mumble mumble…

more answer later… hem… forgive my pooor english m8tes…thx.