Uplift Universe - Image Entry: Fabio Oscar Corica

Fabio Oscar Corica is entered in the “Uplift Universe Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Concept / pre-visualization: the storyboards

:scream: Hi guys…since i was a child…and still now that im a bit more…err…mmm…aged…I wondering about ALIENS. Does they exist? And…how to communicate with them?..will be friendly or not?..and how our world will change if an alien race will visit us?..this challenge gives me …and you I believe…(huo dont love wondering about aliens?)…to explore this icredible teme…this challenge…may be a fantastic travel…good luck everyone out there.
Sincerely…Fabio Oscar Corica.

-OZ-

the very first contact with this challenge.

Interesting, keep them coming!

Good luck man :buttrock:

It is already be a -picasso style- poster man!

wondering about aliens 1

Cool alien design, that first image is great, great mix of the old and future. Keep up the good work

one more alien 3d concept…

still wondering about the image …

It looks great.

Witch software you’re useing?

Hi everyone… Looks like this challenge proceed very well.I mean…a lot of very nice stuff has been posted till now.Many ideas…many styles…a lot of fun for everyone!:slight_smile:

Now…Im still on considering some ideas for my image,still wondering about what “meaning and mood” I will have to work on.

meanwhile Im on quick sketching aliens to visualize a possible “UPLIFT LIKE” world.

Time to write to you guys!!

To Vedic-kings:TNX! hope to see you here again!

to KU2GUN: HE HE HE yeah…an “ALIEN PICASSO” maybe?

to nmcelmury: WOW…you hit the point…im just on the render style of the world. Im from 70’s so I love that kind of classic,if not, grotesque visions of alien and alien worlds…so…I try to mix the modern style and cgi techniques with the classic airbrush art of my very young age.

to DonRallo: 3dsMAX!!! semper fidelis!! :scream:

2d robot.

Hey there! Nice alien design! You can use both ^^

This is the spider like alien 2d colour test.
Im doing a number of pencil concepts about possible alien races…and some colour tests on PC.
Tonight Ill post a couple of scans.

A bit more deailed concept…
this is the firs alien creature that im sure to include in the final image.

OZ!
still full of fun ideas I see.
I can’t wait to see where you take this one.

Great design man. It’s a bit phallic, but everything in nature has some phallic shape to it. Keep up the good work!

interesting alians!!

nice to see you back oz cool ideas ill be watching out for more.

An uplifted human…

nice gallery of alien your robot is missing ?