Uplift Universe - Image Entry: Dimitrij Marufow

Gerardo and Eric: thanks so much for your comments, my Friends :slight_smile: And I’m very glad you like the story as well.

Yes Gerardo - I think that at our very core - if you cast away all the superficial differences - we’re all basicaly the “one” Being or to put it into other words - we’re apertures through which the Universe can know and inquire about itself.

I think that the most important question in life is “Who are you?” and that is, I think, the true reason why we find aliens so fascinating.

Through them - so we hope - we can better understand who we are and what our place in this world is.

But enough philosophy - I wish you the very best of luck and all the best!

Dimitrij.

Nice mood there ^^, and I like the story. Great work!

Inspired by Eric Scala I’ve decided to take the time and express my gratitude to all the talented artists who have made this contest so much fun and helped with their ideas, suggestions, comments and critique.

My deepest gratitude and thanks to you all, my dear friends :slight_smile:

Ahmet Arif Eken

Andrew Alexandris

Anthony Moy

Axel Alonso

Bill Corbett

Brad Staley

Bronwen Wheeler

Bryce Smith

Daniel Bayona

Donglu Yu

Eric Scala

Fabio Oscar Corica

Fernando Porcel

Gerardo Lin

Guillermo Smith

Jeremy Cox

Jerome Moo

John Keates

John Thomas Delaney

Kevin McCullough

Leonard Halmrast

Levent Gocer

Mark Johnson

Marley Mcleay

Martin Nielsen

Morgan Villette

Nathaniel West

Neville Dsouza

Nick Harris

Nick Jacoubowsky

Nightwoodwolf

Peter Prabowo

Rupert Dolby

Ryan Love

Simon Dominic Brewer

Spyros Dimitropoulos

Sincerely yours,

Dimitrij Marufow.

This turned out a very nice pic man. Congrats.

Thanks a lot, mate :slight_smile:

Cheers!:beer:

Dimitirij.

I agree, it turned out excellently. There’s a lot I like about this piece but it’s the atmospheric lighting that really makes it in the end. Well done!!

Thank you so much, Simon - it realy means a lot to me :slight_smile:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.