Unity’s Content Team is looking for an on-site 3D Generalist Artist to help us create stunning game projects, samples, and feature demonstrations which form a pivotal cornerstone in teaching, promoting and developing the Unity engine.
As part of a dynamic internal demo team here at Unity, your work will reach millions of people. You will be helping to inspire beginners, hobbyists and professionals alike to learn more about creating interactive experiences as Unity expands its already diverse user base into new and exciting areas.
You will be working with the Content Team in Brighton as an integral part of our team. We want you to work with us to design and support aspirational projects that showcase the latest developments in realtime technology. You will be solving a wide variety of creative and technical tasks, so as a Generalist keen to expand their skills, we will make sure that you can learn and grow along with the product.
- Maintain a consistent standard of work throughout a varied range of tasks
- Model, sculpt, retopologise and bake a variety of assets
- Produce texture assets and materials in a range of art-styles, utilising modern practices such as Physically Based Rendering
- Perform art tasks within Unity involving Particle Effects, Scene Setup, and Lighting and Baking within the engine.
- Anticipate, communicate, and troubleshoot creative or technical issues
- Proficiency at both efficient hard-surface and organic modelling
- Portfolio showing examples of digital sculpting, low poly modelling, as well as technical abilities in effects, lighting, and material setup
- Strong texturing skills and a good understanding of modern physically based rendering tools and processes, such as Substance Painter and Quixel Suite
- Strong knowledge of Maya or 3DS Max and ZBrush or Mudbox
- Proven ability to work with and without reference
- Flexible to changes in production and able to shift focus between a range of tasks
- Experience within the Film, TV, or Interactive sectors
- Knowledge of Houdini and VFX creation within Unity
- 2D skills, such as concept creation, graphic design or UI design
- Shader writing or Node-based shader creation experience
Apply via the link below and feel free to PM me if you have any questions!
LINK TO APPLICATIONS PAGE - https://grnh.se/a5a914701
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.