Tweak 4D full release

Hello people,

Tweak 4D for windows is now up for purchase.

The plugin costs £10 and is available at my website . You must have a paypal account to buy it.

Latest news, Mac version is ready for download

Thanks

Really great plug in, at a reasonable price! :applause:

Great stuff - “it’s a small step for one man, but a giant leap for mankind.” :thumbsup:

good job on finishing the plugin. this is an indespensible addition to cinema4d. good price too. just one question; has anyone had problems using the updated version? i have tried to use tweak on a high resolution of the OTTO model which i made editable under the hypernurbs object. when i try to run TWEAK4d on that mesh, cinema crashes. anyone else got this problem?

and once again Paypal…only Paypal…

Why are people so down on paypal? I haven’t had any problems with my account.

For about $20 (give or take an exchange rate) I would plunk down for that plug-in.

good work Gee…good idea imho moving price…
hope ya make some money from it to fund further development…
good luck with it…
:thumbsup:

Mainly because the country I live in only allows one-direction use of PayPal, and I don’t like the idea of my VISA card number being somewhere on someone’s server.
Besides: I know people who did have trouble with it.

I prefer to send the money by snail mail like I did earlier with Arndt and Paul.

ShareIt is imo much better.

Nice work!

One question, though - the demo crashes C4D on closing Cinema. Has this been fixed in the final version?

I suppose this one is too nice and too cheap to pass by…:slight_smile:

Great plug!

I just placed my order and received the email from paypal. So now what? Do I download the demo and wait for a serial number
or do I wait for another email that tells me where to download the full version?

Thanks

I just received my email with the Tweak file.
I just have to say,
I LOVE THIS PLUGIN!!!

any chance for payment via “share it”?

I´m for Share-IT too, Paypal sux…

dfaris: Plugin sent to you via email :slight_smile:

A note for others, I work unsociable hours without PC access. So please allow a few hours before I recieve the paypal confirmation. Which I can only check before or after work. Once paypal confirmation has arrived I will send the plugin via email.

Jake L: I don’t have that problem. The full version is the exact same thing as the demo except there are no limitations to it. Which is why I highly recommend you try the DEMO first to see if it fits your needs.
Jake L: whats your pc specs?
Does Tweak4D crash for anyone else when they close c4d?

Danb: The otto model is too high res weighing in at 467k polygons when hypernurbed. C4D doesn’t crash, just takes forever when Tweak 4D evalutes the model to work out what polygon to highlight. There’s not much I can do about that i’m afraid.

About share-it. I don’t even know what it is! or how it works. I will have a look into it

Geespot: What’s a good poly count for the plugin? My mesh is 1800 polies w/o HN. At what point does the plugin performance really slow down?

Mac version soon???

thanks for the reply geespot. makes sense now that i think about it. good luck with the plugin.

anyone have any info on share it for the geespot?

well, shareit takes some time to register with as they “approve you” first. it’s no more or less secure or reliable than paypal (i really don’t know where people get this idea that paypal is insecure or bad, they always say they know someone, but it’s always, someone’s friends’ brothers friends aunts daughters boyfriend… no one they know per se, but you know, it happens dunnit? it’s gotta happen, cos you heard it did from someone or other down the pub. lol). oh the other not so nice thing about shareit from the developer perspective is that it’s a lot more expensive than paypal (they take a much higher stake+base level charge than paypal do).

Well mdme_sadie, I think the issue you mentioned here has only been mentioned by a small group of people, I myself never knew of the security issues before you even mentioned it.

The real reason why I don´t like Paypal is the complication. For people living in Germany and do not have credit cards, Share-It is in my opinion much more comfortable, with the added plus that I do not have to give away any credentials. I just pay to an account in Germany and thats all.

Originally posted by mdme_sadie
well, shareit takes some time to register with as they “approve you” first. it’s no more or less secure or reliable than paypal (i really don’t know where people get this idea that paypal is insecure or bad, they always say they know someone, but it’s always, someone’s friends’ brothers friends aunts daughters boyfriend… no one they know per se, but you know, it happens dunnit? it’s gotta happen, cos you heard it did from someone or other down the pub. lol). oh the other not so nice thing about shareit from the developer perspective is that it’s a lot more expensive than paypal (they take a much higher stake+base level charge than paypal do).

You give away your creditcard-number whenever you purchase something with a creditcard—
its no additional risk with paypal, I am sure they take the same or better security measures amazon.com or other web-companies do.
Actually (believe someone who accepts credit card payment directly as a merchant and knows it for sure–its much better for the consumer than the merchant) for the consumer, as outdated as the Creditcard system technically is, it is the easiest an safest payment you can make in the internet.
Safety does not come from the CC system which is ridiculously insecure, but from the fact that when you complain an unauthorized charge of your card via internet-company you can be 100% sure to get your money back because the merchant does not have your signature.
The merchant will be backcharged.
No risk for the cardholder there.
Different story with a restaurant where you leave your signature–

When you get a creditcard in germany, just make sure its a REAL credit-card where you get an invoice and pay the amount manually (like Barclays offers) and not one of those cards where they withdraw the money from your bank account automatically.
This way you will stay in control.
As for paypal, apart from the time-consuming first steps its nothing wrong with it.
I paid a lot of software with it, no trouble at all and it is one of the few systems where you can actually RECEIVE small amounts of money, not only pay with it.

Olli

Thats one of the points I mean, I ´ve had no reason whatsoever to get a REAL Credit card, All my tranactions are done with the “lesser cards” you mention. Why should I get a REAL card for just this purchase? I wonder how many people really use REAL credit cards in Germany, normal Euro-Cards suffice most of the time.

Originally posted by Olli Wuensch
[B]
When you get a creditcard in germany, just make sure its a REAL credit-card where you get an invoice and pay the amount manually (like Barclays offers) and not one of those cards where they withdraw the money from your bank account automatically.
This way you will stay in control.
As for paypal, apart from the time-consuming first steps its nothing wrong with it.
I paid a lot of software with it, no trouble at all and it is one of the few systems where you can actually RECEIVE small amounts of money, not only pay with it.

Olli [/B]