TUTORIALS - Speed Paints Step by Step - by m@

…now that you have added the text everything is so clear as it can be! It must cost a lot of your time - thx again!

I would be more than happy to see another step by step piece sometime (namely a really different one - ie character because of your great character designs :)).

I also think that text wouldn´t be neccessary next time…

Cheers!

P.S. Don´t take it as a must (homework)! I´m glad for this one and dont expect you spend more time on tuts…

Rebecca : thanks! I’ll post more when I find time to do another tut. ANd thanks for your advertising :slight_smile:

Pixelcritter : glad you liked, thank you.

Devvv : thank you! I hope it will be useful. About custom brushes, I’m sure there are a lot of tutorials on how to create them, on the net.

maranello55: glad it could motivate you :smiley:

sh@ke: thanks!

Gord : no problem, hope it will be useful!

baby : :deal:

Pufferfish : kiitos!

Squibbit : ei kö ?

Libor : I’ll do other tuts when I find some time (and motivation) . :slight_smile:

Originally posted by m@: Rebecca : thanks! I’ll post more when I find time to do another tut. And thanks for your advertising :slight_smile:

Schweet! I think the community really appreciates it. :thumbsup: Looking forward to harrassing you for more tuts! :bounce:

Cheers, :slight_smile:

~Rk

Thank you very much for this great tut! Very helpful! :slight_smile:

Ah wow jumps on m@ you are just the best person in the world ever! Whee ^^ thank you so much, great tutorial.

I know I will :smiley:

You go M@.
Subscribing!

Amazing tutorial m@

It inspired me to try it out for myself (not haning done it before).

I started a new thread with the result

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?p=3220805#post3220805

Thanks for the contribution

very interesting step by step :slight_smile:

ça t’interesserait de venir bosser à Montreal?? :wink:

cool. this step by step rocks dude, this help me so much to start some works.

Cya

Thanks a lot for this! I had been lookin through the daily sketch threads and other speed paints - and Im still “drawing the lines”.

That seems “slower” to me, so Im defintely going to try this way out!

Damn i want to be able to do that, that is truly awesome!

Thanks for the great tutorial Master MV, its extremely useful.:thumbsup:
Best Regards bro,
Nathan

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.