TUTORIAL - Watercolor in Digital - by zhuzhu

hi everyone ,i 'd like to post this tutorial here to share with you guys,because many people has asked me:how did you make the watercolor effect in photoshop 7? ok,here we go~~~:bounce:

at first,you should download some custom brushes for this wc painting.plz use the tool preset to load them.

http://www.5d.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2005-07/19_1479280_2.rar

if the link doesn’t work for you ,just tell me your email ,i will send you the brushes.

Step.1

Step.2

Step.3

Step.4

Step.5

Step.6

Step.7

Step.8

Step.9

Step.10

Finish

zhzhu, tai hao la!

this is absolutely wonderful.

Thanks, zhuzhu! It’s so cool to see new tutorials! Excellent work ~ thank you for posting this. :slight_smile:

~Rebeccak

Very nice. You might want to compress the images a bit more though it takes long to load. Not sure what is going on.

Nice brushes also!

WOW! Beautiful work, thanks for sharing!! :slight_smile:

thanks all,glad you like it.

great tutorial, Thanks for sharing.

5 stars from me.

All I can say is “xie xie ni!” Running home to try this now… (well after today is over anyway.) :applause:

zhuzhu,

I agree, this is a GREAT tutorial, but you do need to compress your images ~ can you resave and reload the images in compressed JPG format?

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this! It’s a wonderful tutorial. :slight_smile:

~Rebeccak

that’s ok. i just worry about if compressed the jpg too much, it will get a worng color info and lossy quality.anyway, i will try it later.