Translate winamp to text???

Hi guys,

I have some videos tutorials in English (Winamp), now I would like to translate them to another language, like spanish, french or portuguese, but into text.

Do you know a software to do that?

Thanx
AD

not that im aware of. you are just going to have to find somebody to translate them for you.

Originally posted by andre_alder
[B]Hi guys,

I have some videos tutorials in English (Winamp), now I would like to translate them to another language, like spanish, french or portuguese, but into text.

Do you know a software to do that?

Thanx
AD [/B]
Wait a minute… you want to translate the text yourself? Or do you want the software to do it for you? For the former I’d suggest Notepad and a good 2 language dictionary in book form… for the latter: I have no idea!

Originally posted by stefanminning
Wait a minute… you want to translate the text yourself? Or do you want the software to do it for you? For the former I’d suggest Notepad and a good 2 language dictionary in book form… for the latter: I have no idea!

if i understand him correctly he wants a program that somehow listens to the audio on the video then translates that, then makes a text file out of the translation. good luck finding one.

if you’re a programmer it’s fairy easy. Download the free Microsoft Speech SDK and feed the audio into the recognition stream and output it as text. The audio should be of a reasonable quality though.

afaik there aren’t any programs that do the job for you though.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.