Greetings everyone I am happy to announce that TradigiTOOLs for CINEMA 4D is now available for download.
Download and Installation Instructions:
- Go to https://github.com/kattkieru/tradigitools
- On the right side, you should see an option that says “Download Zip”. Click it to download the source zip.
- Unzip that file. In the unzipped folder will be a cinema 4D folder. Go inside there to see a tradigiTOOLs folder. Copy this folder.
- Paste the folder into your plugins folder(it’s best if you open CINEMA, press CTRL+E, click the Open Preferences Folder and paste into that plugin folder).
- Relaunch CINEMA. You can find the plugin from the plugins menu.
Features of TradigiTOOLs:
[li]Create Breakdowns that favor previous or next pose
[/li][li]Easily retime you animation to be on 1’s, 2’s, or whatever you please
[/li][li]Easily add or remove frames between keys
[/li][li]Easy Access to default interpolation type
[/li][li]Change all key interpolations without going into the timeline
[/li][li]All this and more!
Please visit the vimeo link below to see a demonstration video of the plugin features
Copyright 2007 - 2013 FUNHouse Interactive.
Original Design: Dimos Vrysellas, Charles Wardlaw
Original C++ Conversion: Chris Zurbrigg
Cinema 4D Version: Bret Bays
tradigiTOOLs is a helpful plugin for Maya (and now Cinema 4D) that promotes a more traditional workflow for animation with digital tools. It helps set keys and breakdowns, and has numerous workflow tools which were designed to make an animator’s life easier.
It has been used extensively by studios in North America, and by many students of animation schools.
We are open sourcing the plugin in the hopes that it will gain a life of its own and continue to be used by animators, both hobbyist and professional, all over the world.
The source is released under the BSD license. If you use the source for anything, we’d appreciate an email (and a link to your project!).