Toy Fairys 2, Alexander Hedstrom (3D)

Great Mood and awsome POV… Would make a great scene in a movie!

i like it,
amazing

Extraordinary and inspirational. congratulations. Very moody too:buttrock:

Very very nice
it reminds me a little the “Dark Cristal” universe… see what i mean ? :slight_smile:
i love that kind of strange mood…

Bye
good continuation

• Very good illumination and colors
I Like this image so much I decided to set it as my new Wallpaper, so now everyday I see it and remember ur name, also saw u in rattlesnake and sacha’s thread and I decided to make my own version of a fairy, Magic is in the air isn’t it?
• I hope I can make as good as yours :thumbsup:
5 stars from me

wow love the wings, my only crit is the pic is a bit too dark, but other then that I love it!

awsome work…no coments…is perfect :bounce:

superb!:thumbsup: great textures

Love the concept, colors, mood, in fact everything! :eek:

BTW you don’t happen to have a bigger image? I would like to use it as a Wallpaper. :slight_smile:

5 Stars here!

Aww, the colors are so beautiful…the whole scenery is stunning. Great image.

Hey dude,

This is the first time i’ve seen your work and I really like it. Its hard to show a darker side to a story involving pixies… but I think youve achieved that nicely… and without a doubt more powerfully.

Top notch :buttrock:

I really love your work! looks like an illustration!

WOW this is really great stuff :thumbsup: I really like the mood and the interaction between caracters.

ELFS are handsome and charming!You really did a wonderful jod!

FANTASTIC.I like the atemsphere.

Fantastic!

Wow! I am really blown away by this image. I wish I had your talent for 3d work. It’s so wonderful and I love the mood and lighting!

:eek: my god!very great!

Amazing. Love your style, and love this piece of art work!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.