Torn

torn, tear , abstract form , use your feeling to interpret this image,
maya, ps ,

Easily the best so far.

Which is annoying - because I just posted mine! :slight_smile:

i like it (and i will try the same in my progs in 3D).

Great image!

What software are you using to generate your model?
I’ve seen some cool images like this before, but can’t for the life of me remember the name of the software.

I am interesed in the program also.

I think I found it:
http://www.xenodream.com

…or if you did it just in Maya and Photoshop, I’m even more impressed :slight_smile:

That is really Wicked looking…love the Depth of Field you have. :slight_smile:

Cool image and nice colors :applause:
Looks like alien plant roots :slight_smile:

In my country corruption is almost epidemic, people don’t respect rules or laws. I put my faith in cgsociety prestige and entered this contest.
Watching the last comments made to the published finalists, I ask you to retire all my 26 entries with my finalist too, because I DON’T want to be part of this dirty contest, you can delete my account too.

Love the image, the level of detail is fantastic.

• Neil

Very attractive- the mood of the colors, composition, and scale of it make me feel like its something alien but not threatening- maybe even an artifact. I enjoyed looking at this work the most of all the entries- I like to search around within its form. nicely done.

Craig

Great work - my favourite! :thumbsup:

This is beautiful! Well done!!

Nice feeling when you look at this image, I like the form the colors and the DOF.
Really great.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.