Time Slip

I entered this once and on reflection, realized it was not finished, so I deleted the previous entry and here is the new one with the adjustments and additions.
Done entirely with airbrush in Photoshop.

Love it, the sharks seem somewhat more solid now and you’ve got some well refined detail :thumbsup:

Thank you Simon, this is praise indeed coming from an artist of your calibre!

Many thanks.

wow this is very fascinating… i like what uv done … great job

my surreal challenge-WIP thread: http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=31&t=718218

It’s awesome. I love the pocket watch to zipper chain thing.

I’m unsure about the pocket watch cover though. I think the reflection is off a bit no?

cgdigi - Thank you.

IdesWithBadBreath - Many thanks, you could well be right about that reflection, it’s amazing what you don’t immediately see when you are painting a picture!

Good job…

nice… :slight_smile: and i think the color is even closer now to Yerka’s :thumbsup:

oh and this is just a thought… i saw Yerka often combine animals with vehicles or stuffs… and i was just imagining those sharks as a shark-shaped zeppelins or airplanes…

but i truly think your artwork is already a very good one :smiley:

eduroam - Thank you

Adhinug - Funny you should say that, I noticed that Yerka likes to combine animals with mechanics and I was initially going to make the sharks as zeppelins, but I had the idea of turning their gills into exhaust pipes, so I went with that instead.
Thank you for your comments.

Nice work!Colors are great!!
Good luck!!

LefTerris - Thank you!

thats nice man!, see u got some inspiration by jerkas art… http://yerka.agraart.pl/pics/duze/31-d.jpg

Keep it up!

what an amazing, detailed and beautiful work!:applause: IMHO here we could be seeing one of the top five entries… great, great piece of art!

this is a really nice piece of work, you not only captured the style of yerka in terms of colour but within the concept too. Really clever piece, good luck

nice one. the shark and some part of it is kool. like it.

NVArt - Surreal:The Opera Royal de Versailles

This has to be one of the closes to Yerka’s style. Great job, I’m impressed.:slight_smile:

Wow really subrealist i like it, very goods details, really fines, the bote its great! y have one like that :slight_smile: , me be if you explain a litle your think aboaut the work? good luck Mark!!

Thanks for the comments folks, I really appreciate the support.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.