Tim Drake - Robin, Chris Le (3D)

Title: Tim Drake - Robin
Name: Chris Le
Software: Photoshop

This is TIm Drake as the third Robin.

I really enjoyed the movie Under the Red Hood and gained heaps of inspiration to make a robin ( I know the movie was about Jason Todd, but i prefer Tim’s outfit more). Batman has also kind of been done to death so I decided to make his sidekick robin.

Created in Maya, Photoshop and Zbrush

I must admit 2 things before I comment:

1. I have never seen Under the Red Hood
  2. I have a real dislike for Batman & Robin (especially Robin).

Now that I have said that, this model looks outstanding. This model makes Robin seem more like a “dangerous” vigilante instead of some wimpy side kick, or cocky kid which many series have made him out to be.

Even though I do not like Robin at all, this model peeks my curiosty in him. Thank you for sharing this awesome model. (going to check out Under the Red Hood tonight)

Hey thanks !
it means alot to know that at least someone in the world is inspired by my work.

great render! i like the dark vibe, wich is usually a setting for batman and not likely for robin.
As critique i must say that the cloth/folds make the muscular structure look a bit off.
The characters left leg for instance has some weird lines, and also around the armpit area.
My two cents… :thumbsup:

Nice, he looks all grown up and dangerous. I will slap Riozaki tomorrow for not liking batman. lol

very nice!

Cheers thanks for the kind comments and critiques!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.