Through the Marsh, Michael Bailey (2D)

Title: Through the Marsh
Name: Michael Bailey
Software: Photoshop

Hello everyone. This is my latest piece and was created using only photoshop and Wacom tablet. No refs so I hope things don’t look too off. Any and all crits are more than welcome. If I was to guess, this took about 15 to 20 hours. Hope you all like. Cheers.

Nice, but what self-respecting warrior would go into battle half-dressed? :slight_smile:

Maybe she is trying to lure the enemy…who knows, with a huge tank behind her anything is possible :D…good work micheal…keep it coming…:wink:

Thank you Kenny and PC for the nice comments.:slight_smile: As long as you think she’s not out there to scare the enemy, then I’m happy. I spent alot of time on her and still I am not totally satisfied with the way she looks. Sometimes I 'll look at it and think she looks good while other times, I think she needs another 15 hours. Oh well, we keep trying.:banghead:

I know exactly how you feel there, I’m rarely happy with my own work and I think any artist worth his salt is the same. :slight_smile:

Keep up the great work! You are doing great!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.