Then Flying The Youth, Shang-peng Leng (3D)

Title: Then Flying The Youth
Name: Shang-peng Leng
Software: MARI, Maya, Photoshop, Silo, VRay, ZBrush

Hi there,

This is one of my latest personal works. The intension is to capture the touching expression of the young girl in soft breeze. I hope to share the beautiful moment with everyone.
It’s rendered with Vray, Maya hair and vray hairshader were used for her hairs and furs. The full resolution is 1780x2460. I will post more WIP pictures in the future.
Wish you like it.

Thanks

Great work. My only critique goes to eyes, they look blurred, I expected those to be much sharper and with more details in color and value. Everything else is of very high quality.

:wip:

super work man

WOW! She is beautiful and very realistic!
What settings did you use for vray hairshader?

FIVE STARS!!! :applause:

Wow this is simply incredible!

Beautiful work, i like the haircut and the details around the eyes it adds so much realism to this work !
congrats

R./°

wow just wow

great work ,how much time did you take for the hair rendering?

wow nice work …can you talk a little bit about shading … texturing and lighting ?? :applause:

Awesome work - yet a few minor adjustments would make it even better.

• The lower teeth seem to be too light, they catch too much attention. I’d give them the same colour as the upper teeth.
  • The eyes look blurred
  • The eye blink is a bit pixelated
  • The blue feather is kinda… weird.

Overall it’s a fucking amazing render though!

Great work !

The most beautiful and most realistic face render I have ever seen.

Inspiring.

Her eyes look realistic enough to me. I’m living in Seoul so that I see girls with eyes like her all the time. :slight_smile: The texture on her lower lip looks a little strange, though.

I understand that they are correct regarding color, but they look muddy and could use some more light for artistic purposes.

Beautiful skin and eyes :slight_smile: Well done on shading those!

Cobra 6

Absolutely amazing!
If one should nitpick: I would agree with the others regarding the somewhat blurry eyes, especially compared to the rest of the image which is rather crisp.

Still, it’s a beautiful image :slight_smile:

Really nice work :slight_smile:

Wow - she’s gorgeous!
Very interesing, unique face. Extremely well executed too - superb work.

She’s really pretty, natural and engaging, withough being all false and overly feminised like elongated eyelashes, wide eyes, super glossy hair and strong makeup.