The Spacedocker, Gege2100 (3D)

Title: The Spacedocker
Name: Gege2100
Software: 3dsmax

Hi there !
here is my last character ! Made with 3dsmax and a bit of Photoshop ! I wanted someting with a kind of retro look ! C&C are welcome !

hey nice work !!!"

i like the character design"

Not bad at all dude, don’t you work at the lucas ranch?

interesting charachter design.

but the rendering look a little bit flat … or may be it is the way you wanted it to look ?

Really nice! love hte syle. congrats gege!
it kinda reminds me of imphead´s robots…

keep the good stuff comin´!

P.S. hellboy rocks!

direndra : thx !

xtrem3d : thx too ! the flat side of the image is wanted , just wanted to move away from the " 3D effect"( ban too much reflection ) , to forget the 3D tool

nacher : thx , hellboy rules !!!

the design is very cool but question: what is the clock near the head??

looks good.
chib, I think the klock is a measuring instrument for the methan gas inside his helmet. so he knows that he has got not enough methan and will suffocate, before he suffocates.

:scream: hehe! yes ania you re right ! he s got two bottles on the back connected to the helmet

Nice image, I like the lighting and colours. It does feel a bit grainy though, but that could just be my monitor (I hate LCDs!).
I don’t get how he’s suppopsed to see the dial…that helmet looks like it would be in the way! :wink:

Wiro

great work, very nice

wiro :thx a lot ! it s not your LCD :slight_smile: The fact is that grain works better on the A4 version with no compression !!hey wiro , is secondreality dead ??! :scream:

Phil : thx !!

I like the “flat” look! So what is the story of this dude?

Hellboy for President!

Heh, not really…I just havent had much to update with for a while. Oh well, excuses excuses

Wiro

There’s a cute little fellow, too bad one little micro meteor through that glass dome head and he’s going to get sucked out into space!!
AHHHHH!:scream:

-It’s really good!

héhéhé,:cool: plutot cool, plus de shagfur au niveau du cole :o hihi dmg j’aimais bien, sinon le design, le ptit monstre et le rendu :thumbsup:ya dla maitrise :wise:.
A quand le prochain:bounce:,

au fait barbibus était pas senssé te setupé ton perso :D, pour une petite pose:shrug:

nice i like, good job gege2100

great style

i see some fine work here
really good:thumbsup:

which renderer do you use?

thx all !!:slight_smile:

etrosh : I used Vray :thumbsup: