The OX Explorer

With 6 All-terrain rear wheels, 2 mobile front crawlers, and an advanced central stabilization system, the OX Explorer is designed to tread through terrain of all angles and sizes. Built for extreme temperatures and weather conditions, the OX carries a maximum of 15 crew members and can be self sustaining for up to as long as 12 months.

Hey that’s great, i love that style, and the little touches like the flock of birds, i’m just wondering to myself about how large it is, it’s hard to judge next to the rocks, but apart from that, nice work :slight_smile:

This is really huge machinery ! love the details and the concept. Reminds me some bug :slight_smile:

Excellent work, that’s some machine. Good luck.

Fantastic! Very original and well designed. One of the best. Good luck! :thumbsup:

Grafx:
Nice details in your model …I do like the modular design.
Did you just take it through the car wash or is it some future tech that repels dirt?
I give it both thumbs up for my impulse choice as favorite.

pretty cool and nicely illustrated…

I think a bit more room with landscape for the model to have space to breath would have been sweet. currently looks a bit restricted.

lovely lighting and colors.

I’ve always loved huge machines! this is one fantastic design. Thumbs up!

Congratulations! I love the complexity and design of this model and the minimal color palette.

cheers,

Carlos

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.