The NEXT, Nguyen Manh Hung (2D)

Title: The NEXT
Name: Nguyen Manh Hung
Software: Photoshop

Palm Jumeirah; Palm Jebel Ali; Palm Deira; The World; Waterfront; Burj Dubai; Nakheel tower Those are crazy huge project in Dubai. So what will be the next ?
This tower is more higher . Is this the Next project ? I don’t know
just enjoin and hope you like it please !
Painted by PS
Here is step by step

Hey there,

THis is great work. Well done, especially considering that you took a day time reference and moved it to night time. Very impressive!

Thank you for nice words
here is step by step

[left]Hey Man!!
This is aaawesome!!
that’s why you do not reply my emails!!you have been busy!
how is hanna?
By the way why do you have nakheel logo on top man??well down town Burj Dubai is Emaar area!LOL!
I missss my friend in Vietnam!just one more month and half!

[/left]

Hi cant wait to go back. Now I’m working on Vue and almost time for Hana
:wink:
I miss you too

Im very interested in what you do at 3dvn and here.I only know some simple ways about PS to recover photos and doing few for 3d rendering images.I see it’s very useful,3ds max can’t do like that and i really want to know more about PS to do like you at least :drool:!!!
plz tell me some skill if possible

Very nice piece. I love the warm versus cool contrast that is happening within the city lights. Im not too crazy about the grain on the horizon which really dithers the green colors a lot but apart from that no comments, very neat and clean image. Kudos.

Wow! great work ! Ham mo qua ! :smiley:

the subject structures seem a little thin, making it hard to capture the attention. Although the layout, rendering, and color choices (especially for the lighting) is very good. keep it up.

great matte painting, and thanks for the step-by-step

Fantastic work. I can’t imagine the effort to do a night scene like this with all the lights… and I wonder just how high up you were to get the reference shot!

Amazing work my friend.

weeeeeeeeee!! you completed it long last! :bounce: :stuck_out_tongue: love the ‘city at night’ treatment :love: rock on bro!! :beer:

hey, just saw that one! love it!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.