The new Glu3d Contest is Up!

Hello

Glu3d has started a new contest.

The rules are simple:

[b]-Using the Glu3D demo version you should make an impressive animation that demonstrates the capabilities of Glu3D for fluid effects.

• The Animation MUST have been created with glu3d. Particle Flow or other particle system’s animations with PWrapper will not be accepted.

• There is no defined lenght for the videos. Although a minimun duration of 2-5 seconds is desirable.
    • Users may submit multiple entries, although, they must be absolutely different.
    • ANYONE can participate, since the entry is not breaking any of the rules above.

[/b][b]The THREE best entries will receive a full glu3d license each.

Entries must be submitted to glu3d_strattus@yahoo.com.br . You can attach your entry to the email or send a link to get it. Also, send your name/nick name in the e-mail

For more information, visit the forum

[/b][b]The Deadline will be June 1st

Good Luck for all!
    [/b]
    –Strattus–

I just installed the demo version for MAYA 7 and it simply replaced my userSetup.mel with one of it’s own. This means, I have to setup my own settings again, which is VERY ANNOYING! :banghead:

On top of this, the demo tells me that it’s expiration period ended 95 days ago. After deinstallation of the demo, the userSetup.mel was completely gone.

That’s what I call true user comfort. Hooray, these people are professionals! :hmm:

Well, in that case, ill be reporting this issue to the programmer, and i hope it wasnt actually tooo anoying :smiley:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.