the kitchen 09 - compilation, Oliver Wende (3D)

Title: the kitchen 09 - compilation
Name: Oliver Wende
Software: CINEMA 4D, Maxwell Render, Photoshop

hi guys…

heres a project I worked on during my sparetime in the last two weeks…

no props used except the evermotion towel :wink:

this is a downsized compilation of some of the rendered shots - hope you like it…

Beautiful render, but the rug on the floor just doesn’t hold up to the quality of the rest of the scene. I’d consider downright binning it all together, or try your hands on some hair and fur techniques.

Cool kitchen man! Lots of lovely details! 4* from me.

oh wow the lighting is great. The cow hide rug seems a bit out of place but nice non the less.

thanks guys… glad to hear that you like it :slight_smile:

Pretty awesome.
Although, the reflection blur on the wooden floor seems a bit extreme.
I would expect a sharper reflectance from a polymer sealed wood.

Its just the soft reflected highlight next to the Matte Animal Skin Rug that seems off.

But other than that, everything is superb.

Beautiful work no question about it, good lighting and shaders on the model!

Nice Maxwell render

thanks 4 comments guys!

@brighton… your right. looks a bit like laminate atm :slight_smile:

greets

good gob i like this look & the light is wonderfle

good luck 4 ever :beer:

awesome render, Im glad to see you didnt just pack the scene full with premade evermotion models but modelled most yourself instead. More people should do that when working on personal projects.

About the rug, I was a little surprised at first to see that under a dining table but I think the image would miss something if nothing was there. And I have to agree on the floor, a little bit too matte. Not necessarily unrealistic, but I think it would look better if it was a little more reflective like Brighton said.

Overall very nice work.

Another great project from you. Very good lighting great details and amazing materials.
I always love seeing great maxwell renders of yours. Great work! Thumbs up!

Very nice work! Materials, lighting and color are all excellent! What was the render time?

thanks for comments guys…

rendertime was about 13hrs - i rendered with multilight with adds a bit of extra rendertime.
but on every shot i saved 4 different lightsituations which makes about 3hrs per image and a fair rendertime for me…

greets

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.