The Journey Begins Challenge (3D) Entry: Lombardo Simone

Yeeeepeeeh… great place for you my friend… much congratulations :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: …

…you’re the best :thumbsup:

Congratullations Lombardo! :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce: very well done, and well deserved Keep going my friend :thumbsup::buttrock::applause:

Congratullations Lombardo .

Congratulations Lombardo and best wishes.l’ve posted an email to you at siegfried_de_phoebe@hotmail.com .When you get it please answer me.

Yoooo lombardo !! Congratulations ! ! :applause:

Whooooooehehehe :applause:

Great job fellow, and congratulation for the second place… well deserved :slight_smile:

Yay - big congratulations, Lombardo! Very well deserved :thumbsup:

congrats Lombardo, very slick work!

hey dude, great job, was watching your progress. congratulations

Really great work congratulation!

gregoo23, Laurent, Omar, irananimator, flaeticia, Goul, Gunilla, shakes, chaitanyak and tredistudio Thanks a lot for posts and support!! It was a really good suprise for me!!

Hope to see you on the next challenge!! :beer:

ashiataka, thanks and congrats too, i don’t look at this email usually, i used only for msn. But i will look and answer you when i find your email.

Congrats to all participants! :beer:

Congratulations!

congrats man.great work.

MT-Cup and coochaki thanks a lot for replies! :slight_smile:

Whoohoo! Congratulations Lombardo! Love the atmospheric illustrative feel to your work. Looking forward to seeing your inspiring participation in the next Challenge. Cheers!

(Hope such a win helps with the “looking for a job” thing…)

Congratulations SuperXCM, yours is my favourite piece in the series. It appears to have Art Deco elements set in a futuristic environment with a theme of heroic adventure - Inspiring stuff mate :slight_smile:

郁闷了????????????

Hi,

That’s really impressive – Your 2 characters really convey emotion well, and we don’t even have to see their faces.
The environment has a great style to it. I hesitate to call it “retro”; it seems so overused, but it does have a touch of retro to it, in the streamlining and ornamentation on the rocket.

Carl

oceanbluesky----> Thanks for reply, i’m glad that youlike it! see you in the next one! :beer:

(no, i’m working but it will finish in august, and it’s a work i hate, no creativity, no challenge, nothing interesting :frowning: )

Petraeus----> Thanks! make me :blush:
wxr001—> sorry but my chinese but “wo bu ming bai”…:blush:

carlg---->thanks for this reply. It mean a lot for me, i’m glad to see that something different can be appreciated too.

Thanks again all for replies!!!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.