The Journey Begins Challenge (3D) Entry: Jack zhang

well done Jack, it’s a lovely happy image, beautifully detailed! the animals look great, and you’ve blended them well into the picture. see you next time, eh?!

took the whole day off today went shopping with girlfriend. I’m glad that she’s still with me after me spending 3 months with another “girl” night over night. so, i guess this is it, 0 hrs left and here comes the end.

I have to, again, thank all of you, who gave me great visits once or many times. I’m glad that most of you likes the work. I wish all of you (including myself) good luck in the future. and yes, see you all next time :stuck_out_tongue:

Special thank to:

Eric Normandin (Cygnus-X)
Patrik Cabana
Nathan S (womball)
John Shakespeare (Shakes)
Andrzej Sykut (azazel)

Cote Mathieu
Maheux Francis
Steinrucken Martijn

congratulation for wonderful finished entry ! very cute , nice model and texture , good luck for the judge! :thumbsup:

Wonderful image, good luck to you :bounce:

turned out really great, best of luck to you!

:wavey: Well done! wonderful job on the characters and background /light effects~~ love them all.

(>0<)/congratulations!

<(^u^)>shifu~ Good Luck!~~~

Hey gr8 work. Now she must be going her dream land. Cute characters… All the best.

CONGRATULATION ! JACK :thumbsup:

You got an amazing piece of art here. You did a really great job with that princess. That was very cool to fallow your work during that contest and see every steps. I wish you the best for the voting man.

Cya

hehe congrats, it’s like a disney animation, great!

You have created a masterpiece with this.
Truly amazing!

Wow… I love the extra character you added.

2rd year of my 3d life, 2rd contest that i had entered, get an Honourable Mentions. good enough for now, i’m happy~

Excellent work :thumbsup: [size=2]I just love all those nice details.[/size]

Whoowhoo!! Congratulations Jack!! So glad to see your name up in the winners list! Really excellent uplifting work which was exciting to follow throughout the journey! See you in the next Challenge! Cheers!

Congrats for the honorable mention! 2nd year!?!

Hey Jack, congrats mate! well deserved, and your pic came out great! see you next time

Congrats for Honourable Mention, i like a lot your final image, very nice 2D style in 3D, i love it!:slight_smile:

You’ve got a real piece of art. :thumbsup:

Congrats, and waiting to see some of yours new works soon. :beer:

Bravo! Congratulations!:slight_smile:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.