The Journey Begins Challenge (2D) Entry: Sacha Angel Diener

:slight_smile: still rocking dat wacom :slight_smile:

Ye can do it sacha!

lol thanks a lot, welll to be honest, this is nothing but skiddish scribbling fun and i really enjoy it :scream: hehe, and next update in a few mins promise :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not sure i like the sky color, something a bit more reddish and orangy might be more fun, I am really loving this, rock it!

another detail :slight_smile:

What a cute and happy pixie! :smiley:

Meant to tell you to darken your darks a bit more in the foreground, you’re doing really well against the clock there! Squib has you beat though. :stuck_out_tongue:

she’s up there, amd 80 done now too :slight_smile:

you can do it… go angel go… haha… get it done, upload and cheers… yeah!

An hour left, I’m waving the flag for you hun!

Ahhh man! - You didn’t get one finished?! What happened?! :shrug:

Tis a crying shame… but hey - see you in the next challenge! :beer:

Hehe heads up, no need to cry :slight_smile: this is where i gotten in an insane 10 hours nonstop powerpaintsession and it was tonsa fun.
i setmyself under pressure to see if i could make the impossible, almost isnt good enough but never the less i had fun and i hope you did too. Messed up the sorceresses face 2 times cuz my eyes hurt and i started getting unconcentrated. here’s the piece as it goes over to the WIP section.

said that yesterday, i like the characters a lot and some parts of the full image will be completed as individual paintings as part of mini project.

THe journey doesnt end here. lol. Now follow the white sorceress, the wips are just another path :stuck_out_tongue:

well i just hope i get to see the finished images in the WIP section or something. i demand to see a finished work! :wip:

pwahahaha, since WHEN am i supposed to finnish something … long thoughts… might try for once :stuck_out_tongue:

Look forward to seeing this finished. see you in the next one. Cheers

u not finish again?

nice set of colors there, too bad its not detailed to death :frowning:
but i guess we can always do something about it and video it :stuck_out_tongue:

the Journey, as promissed, continues, HERE. the work has started :slight_smile:

mmm…didnt finish again but i saw some good progress here…:thumbsup:

Doh! These things happen :slight_smile: Great work though, see you next time

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.