The Journey Begins Challenge (2D) Entry: Sacha Angel Diener

Sacha Angel Diener is entered in the “The Journey Begins Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Coloring WIP: and the full piece

Hi all sweet cgtalkers and good luck to all :slight_smile:

Woohoo, Sacha is in , haha, good luck buddy!:smiley:

Hiya Sacha! Back for more eh!? :wink:

All the best Sacha, I’lll be watching you on this one!! :thumbsup: :smiley:

Hey Sacha !!

How great to see you in !!
Looking forward to see another awesome piece from you !!

Have a lots of fun and best of luck !

cheers ,

-Zapan

Hey, good to see you back Sacha! Don’t get so caught up that you don’t complete this one, we want to see a finished masterpiece from you! :slight_smile:

-mike

Sacha! Great to see you back in the ring for another round :slight_smile: What will we see from you this time round?? We can only wait and see!

So much fun to see the ‘old & golds’ back… I’ve been watching everyone for the past couple of years and this is really like a reunion, isn’t it? This is only my third challenge (didn’t finish spectactular though) so I’m still a newbie at it, but evenso I still feel like I know everyone here!

Good luck and have fun!

clippy :slight_smile:

YAY dude!!! I was already wondering when you would show up haha, good to see you man, rock on bro!!! :buttrock: :bounce:

WOOHOO, let the fun begin and the spamming as well.
You better finish this time bro :twisted: or else… i might just be tempted to fly to Zurich for as arse wooping, hehehe.

subscribing now crazy bro.
Lets Rock :buttrock:

Great to c ya here!

Best luck with your wacom!

ready for the [i][b] Community Award?!

:smiley:
[/b][/i]

Aye, good luck!!! :slight_smile: :buttrock:HAVE FUN!

subscribes too

Nice to see you again in challenge!
Good luck and have fun :slight_smile:

Hey Sacha, good to see you here again. Good luck with the Challenge! :thumbsup:

And so yet another journey begins for you sasha…I really look forward to all you come up with and wish this “journey” to be a fantastic one as well as way too much fun anyone can have in a vertical position…:wink: .
Now get this journey started…

ahh:scream:~great to see u here sacha,walrus was right~haha ,finish this one mate.goodluck.:thumbsup:

YAY! Sacha’s back! :applause:
Best of luck to you, man. :thumbsup:

I have enjoyed your past competion works - I will be keeping an eye on this one - good luck!

Gord

hi mate… cant wait for you to start… have fun!

welcome ddoood