The Incredible Hulk.

Hey jonas and master zap, thanks for the great shaders.
Jonas, your hulk is amazing, much better than the new hulk (movie).
Thanks fr share our work with us!!! :surprised
If is possible tell us more about your modeling, texture and light process. little making of mabe? :thumbsup: thanks!!

Thanks for sharing your stuff, my son is a fan of Hulk and yours is his favourite representation :applause:

CU

Are there plans for an animation?

Awesome, perhaps thigh it’s not big enough but I like it very much.

Jonas, you have really inspired me. I wanted to try out your shader, but being an XSI user, I had to convert it to an spdl. I just got it working. If any other XSI users want to check it out, it is available here. Thanks to you and Master Zap for sharing it.

Best hulk ive seen. 5 stars from me.

i like it alot! alot alot! get some one to rigg it and send it to me so i can have fun animating it! lol good job!

Great works man! Fantastic textures and shader!

the picture of the head, where you cant see his eyes, is amazing,
he looks about to get REALLY mad.

dont know if the leg should be bigger, considering the size of the upper body.
the skin is great, it feels like him.

you can try to make him very angry. like screming , after all he is hulk,
"madder hulk gets, powerfull hulks gets =)

very encurage work.

Great work here Jonas, it was well worth me digging my password out for this account. Incredible detail.:slight_smile:

Awesome work on the Incredible Hulk. Its truly inspiring. Thanks for sharing your process :slight_smile:

great to see you again Jonas! and great model! very marvel like :slight_smile:

what about your mushroom guy?
I loved the wayne barlowe style you had in there… Keep posting!

woah! what did you do to the headshot (page 1)?! dont getmewrong, it’s just as fantastic, but in a different way than the coseup on page 11/12 (my favs) kinda like comparing two artist styles, like Dale Keown’s Hulk and then Ed McGuiness’s Hulk. both good but very different.
could you give us a little insite on why the big change?

oh yeah and we need a bigger version of thhe new one, too small for a wallpaper on me PC!:drool:

this is the best hulk i have eveer seen. amazing work man!!

This is just plain great. Gotta agree one of the best Hulks out there. 5 stars.

Totally agree with many others that this Hulk looks better than the 2008 Hulk version.
Great modeling, texturing and rendering work! Only crit is the symmetry on the face wrinkles.
Would like to see it broken up a bit.

Great job Jonas:)
Mark W
(you gave me my job at Lionhead on the Movies all those years ago - I’m still here btw)

Amazing piece of work, YOur hulk have such a personality. Wicked masses and proportions … just too good.

Jelous here …

Hi all…ace looking work, but i have a quick qestion?
I am using the skinplus.mi from zap blogsite in 3ds max…but was wondering where the displacement maps and normal maps go in the SSS Fast Skin+ (w. Disp)(mi)
And which type of maps…i.e. standard, bump (3dsmax), normal bump etc!

I have attached an image for reference.

Thanks

Sonder!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.