The Human Skin, Cvetomir Georgiev (3D)

Title: The Human Skin
Name: Cvetomir Georgiev
Software: 3ds max, Photoshop, ZBrush

hi all , ive been trying to make realistic human skin lately... and this is the result ... hope you like it.... rendered in mental ray and modelled in zbrush. Im working on a female now …

used zbrush to make a model and to draw out directly on the model where i wanted to have veines and red spots. I basicly used Zbrush and Photoshop for texturing

that`s all from me, cheers :}

Wow, it’s sexy! Great work! :thumbsup:

very 10x LadyPurple :slight_smile:

big version :
(can you see the linked images ? )

Great work!!
One of the best work on human skin i’ve seen.
:thumbsup:

holy sh1t thats good!

:eek: OMG!It’s very Perfect!!!
5 star!

this is front page stuff ! :scream:

Very, very nice! It looks really great!
Could you give us some info on how you have set up your shaders and texture layers?

Inspiring stuff! :thumbsup:

Spectacular work - plugged. :slight_smile:

amazing work, 5 * from me :wink:

I see someone is using my butt for reference again. Great work, very very good skin.

Wonderful anatomy skill!!! 5*

:eek::eek::eek:

Awesome !! Crazy realisation ! :cool:

Have you made your maps from photos or is it only painting ?

Great great stuff… :thumbsup: I miss the whole body but I can’t wait to see a woman perfectly made like that.

great. maybe only this word.

I am shocked.

I like how you nailed the highlights in combination with the sub surface scattering, very convincing.

Awesome! nailed it! :thumbsup:

I saw this on Zbrush Central over the weekend (Keeping that page as reference for some of my future work).

Supurb work!!!

~M~

Grate work. I’m just curious… did you paint everything form scratch or you used some textures from photographs?

Wow dude how long did you work on this?

Body part u made is pretty good, but the best challenge is to create human’s head . How do u think?