The Grand Space Opera Music Video!

i have sent u PM… u didn`t answer… so there is no room for my pic ? :frowning:

If I understand correctly, there is no GSO work that will be turned down… IE: yes there’s room for yours as well as everyone else’s work on the DVD.

And SuperXCM, you did a really nice job on that making of movie… really cool stuff man! :thumbsup:

Hey, my name is Sean R. Beeson, I have been around here a while. I just came across this. If you need any music or help with music, let me know. I have done music for quite a few animated projects, with my most recent being Derek Flood’s Emelia. You can hear some of my music at

www.seanbeeson.com

So if you need some help just let me know, I would love to help.

Thanks,
Sean R. Beeson

Thanks everyone, sorry about my pm’s but I had no idea I needed to clean them out… lol. Just like saving every message. I deleted all of them so it should be working again. Sorry about that.

Thanks Sean. I will check your stuff out here after I am done with this post. There are more projects than just 1 which will require music. I will be in contact with you for sure. Thanks again.

The Tiff’s are fine for print and will work excellently. I will post up a full article copy after I get it back from the editor. :slight_smile:

i didnt ask about dvd , i asked about magazin :slight_smile:

Gotcha… you know, I wondered as I was writing my post whether you meant one or the other… :wink:

Aethyr Prime

Please contact me directly.

Mark. CEO. Ballistic Media / CGTalk / CGNetwroks.
mark@BallisticMedia.net +61 8 8388 5966

Ok I sent you a message to your email. Will call if you need.

Thanks for the interest.

man shall u answer my question! :frowning:

I sent you an answer did you get it? Yes there is room… :slight_smile:

weee;:wink: … well i didnt get it… i dont know happend… where can i send u my work ?

send all references to alariclabrie@yahoo.com for now. it has a pretty big storage space sooo.

Going forward with the MTV Video of the Grand Space Opera entries is on hold as there may be a potential conflict of interest in using any of the winning images. I will contact you when I hear more on this. Thanks. Alaric

Just fyi, the article for the magazine has been fully approved therefore it will move forward and hopefully be in this months edition. I will keep you updated to the development as it unfolds.

Thanks again,

Alaric

hm here is link to my pic (me) if u are going to put it
u can dl tiff from cgtalk… ( i think i saw that there is dl)…
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/markovicd/darko.jpg

Bio

name : Markovic Darko
birth: 21.04.1987
program : maya , photoshop

if u need anything else… just tell me… and btw can u mail me that magazin when it comes out… i will give u my home address…?

Hey there.

I just finished my “making of” video… 577mb in quicktime mpg4 format (1280x720 ntsc)… would a lower filesize be a good idea? I can’t think of a possible way to send it swiftly :shrug:

EDIT: Anywayz… I managed to create a lower filesize xvid video… I hope you can use that one.
What’s the format you need the “bio thing” and the pic for the video? I am going to make the resume and “stuff” today but I want to know what’s the final format you need it in :deal:

Thank you :cry:

Hi,

yes i don’t think about that. :banghead:
The divx file of my making of, is too low quality, you need certainly a High quality version.
I can put the file on my server until 500meg.

Tell me which format you need.
And for the bio, i make for school a showreel, if you want i can send you when it will finish (this week for sure).:shrug:

Thanks!! :blush:

Well, I made a very nice quality xvid and it weights 50mb. I also have a very high quality mpg4 video but my server only has 300 mb available so I can’t possibly upload it (the only possibility is the old friend air mail).

Super, I think you are right about that. A friend of mine makes DVDs and he tried using a divx of the quality of the one you made and it came out very grainy and bleh. Tell me, what are you using for the bio? I am having a hard time trying to come up with ANY kind of idea.

Ok now that the winners have been announced I am ready to do final draft on the article in BM for this GSO! I will be contacting a few of you whom I felt (the writer of the article) deserved to be in the winners circle as my favorites. Taking a long last look at the entry’s I really think that you can tell this is an international competion including the voting. There are several images which I know won which would be unpopular in the states due to whackiness. Anyway, congrats to all.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.