The Future City, Edison Chan (3D)

Title: The Future City
Name: Edison Chan
Software: 3ds max, Photoshop, VRay

Tremendous building at dusk, which is my assumption of future construction. The construction is as large as a city then, people live, be entertained, enjoy on it. A construction will include everything in a city rather than that city is connected by transportation network. I’m Edison Chan, a newcomer. I’m so glad to see you all, and willing to make friends with those in common hobby. Thank you very much!

Great work!
I like the concept, lighting and composition. Good model and render.
Keep it up!

Great work, especially concearning the lighting & composition, as Dernhelm already said. I just wished there was more variation in the roof-texture. Btw., it reminds me of Kowloon Walled City, to some extend.

greetings, Kologe

for the first look it could also be a organism based on silicon which is growing and asimilating our planet (if you would delete all the lights and pools in the structure :wink: ).

I get your message, and I will keep on. Thank you for your encouragement.

Thank you very much for your suggestion, as a newcomer,I’d like to make friends like you. In fact, my English is poor. I get my sister to translate my mind as follows: tremendous building at dusk, which is my assumption of future construction. The construction is as large as a city then, people live, be entertained, enjoy on it. A construction will include everything in a city rather than that city is connected by transportation network. Please give me more suggestion on concept. Thank you in deep.

This is awesome stuff. I especially love the lighting

My only suggestion is make the building appear as if it belongs there a little more. It kinda looks as if it was just placed there. Perhaps make some more roads leading in and out of it, or adding some parking lots maybe.

But other than that its a great image, keep up the great work! :thumbsup:

very nice design and execution keep it up

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.