THE FORGOTTEN, Cyril TERPENT (2D)

Title: THE FORGOTTEN
Name: Cyril TERPENT
Software: Photoshop

I wanted to make a new charadesign but I wanted to push the picture to a next level and have a character more realistic.
I worked on this illustration with some photo manipulation and a lot of digital painting.

C&C are welcome.

[color=white][/color]

[color=white]Here you have some work steps. I started with a photo it was my first source of inspiration otherwise she’s not all that I want she give to me the structure and the proportion of the face she’s just a amount of time. Next I painted all the element that I wanted and mixed different technics, photo manipulation, texture, and a lot of painting ( I created a lot of new brush for this one ).[/color]

[color=white][/color]

the mouth looks like a bit tilted in a wrong way but i just cannot put my finger on it.
but nevertheless, WOW, the whole image is sothing to just studie for, expecially the texture & the colormood of it all. keep it up :applause:

Excellent!

This looks badass.

I’m very proud to announced that “The Forgotten” will be published in Exotique 4.
Thank you Ballistic!

Very nice work CyrilT! I really can sense the emotional pain behind his eyes. Really evocative work. Congrats for Exotique!

Nicely treated.

regards

Thank you for the comments and compliments.:slight_smile:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.