"Ten ..." Adam Nakonieczny

Hello!

It is a great competition, and I decided to give myself a try. My animation will be about… TEN of course. More to come. :wink:

After examine of many ideas I think I found something reasonable and doable in given time.
Here is my Story Board - numbers represents 10 stages of creative work leading to every project.
Story board don’t reveal final stage (if reveals anything at all :wink: ), and I don’t show a few detail, to not spoil this rather simple story in every aspect.
So the WIP name of an animation is: “10 stages of a project”

first stage of a project -

Looks interesting.
I’ll keep my eye on this.

Keep up the good work.

I like the visual style you are using. Keep it up.

Thanks Guys! I keep working, more to come.

I’ll be surely checking this one out. Good luck mate.

Thanks, but for know i highly doubt I can finish it on time. But… I keep on.

Hello! If nothing bad happens, it’s possible I deliver my animation on time :). Just one shot form the part called chaos :).

and back to work…

This is going to be interesting and colorful. Good luck for finishing.

Hi,

This is just a general message to everybody in the forums to remember to upload their deliverables to the Challenge engine (http://challenge.cgsociety.org/ten). Only 2 days to go!

Please ignore this message if you already have. :slight_smile:

Good luck, Mike

Thanks, redCigarette. I think I’ll finish on time ;).

Trailer

I am waiting for the final movie :)Good luck!

It is an always nice moment - I finished. Trailer, animation and “making of” - delivered. Now - sleep! Good Luck All!

Link does not work ?

Thanks, it was too late for me. fixed!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.