Donkey Crew is looking for experienced developers to join our international team, based in the beautiful city of Wrocław, Poland. If you are enthusiastic about making great PC and Console games in an inspiring and growing environment, this is the job for you.
Some of what you’ll do:
- Collaborating with art and engineering teams on determining and ensuring in-game asset budget and optimization of levels, meshes, materials, lighting, post-processes and vfx
- Working on weathers, particles, shaders & lighting in the game
- Developing asset creation pipelines
- Educating the team about project-specific and general best practices
- Supporting level designers by providing automation tools and expanding procedural generation techniques
Ideally you’ll have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Technical Artist in the video game industry
- Proficiency in Unreal 5 engine and its tools
- Knowledge of blueprints or other scripting languages.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Passion for video games and a desire to create high-quality, immersive experiences for players
- Fine arts fundamentals, good understanding of color and lighting
- Knowledge of C++ would be a plus
- Interests in drawing or photography
We offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Chance to work in a cool and relaxed small team of very passionate people where you can make a real impact
- Flexible working hours
- You can work fully remote or onsite in our office in Wrocław
- Possibility of relocation support for foreigners aiming to work onsite after the end of the pandemic; including social security, health insurance, and general assistance with settling
If you are interested, send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the job you are applying for in the subject.
The Controller of your personal data is Donkey Crew sp. z o.o… Click the link below to get information how we proceed your data.
If you want to take part in future recruitments, include the following clause in your CV:
“I consent to the processing of my data for the purposes of future recruitment for a period of 2 years."