Thanks for all your comments!!:love:
The image has been rendered with the new beta of maxwell (1.2.1), I have used sss, glossies, dof, real motion blur, dielectric shaders, skydome and emitter…and the image to 500x800 has had a time to render of 25min ( dual xeon 3ghz ). After I made an image to 1250x2000 and it take 5h, I believe that it is a very good time since it does not have anything of noise.
And the idea of the image is that the teapots were like pigeons, jeje I am glad that you like the idea.
And now I teach 3 to you images, regions of the hi-res image, wire and the image is at 50% of original size.
jonatan | sytron