Talented 3d designers required

I am currently looking for talented people to work on our customers projects. We are based in England, however where you work is not an issue providing you can communicate via email/im in good english.

Ive been creating websites for over five years now and have decided to develop my own company which will be of the highest professional standards,

If you are interested in project work then please contact me, also if you dont mind being called a nerd then your more than welcome to submit your work for veiwing.
The reason for the nerd comment is becase thats what were called designedbynerds.com

I look forward to seeing some of your examples soon.

Kind Regards

Carl Blanchard
designed by nerds.com

Hello there,
I saw your ad on cgtalk and wanted to know more about
this opportunity. Below is a link to my online work.
Both 2D and 3D along with a modeling demo reel and a
short team animation. Thanks for looking. Hope to
hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Keith Curtis

www.digitalcurtis.com

Can you supply us with a contact email as the one on your website doesn’t work.

Hi

I’m a uk based 3d artist with 3 years experience and I’d like to work with you.

A small portfolio of my work can be found here. http://www.rothdomain.freeserve.co.uk/3dportfolio.htm

Let me know if your interested. :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Simon

Hi Nerd!! My name is Torbjörn and I feel this could be of interest. Check out http://www.shakedandstirred.com for some 3d examples along with info and CV.

Cheers / T

Hello,

We are interested in your offer.
Part of our portfolio is on our temp web page: www.inecco.net/~mirkoj, main page is underconstruction right now, but only .avi files are missing right now so… :slight_smile:
If you are interested in more details please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
Mirko Jankovic,
www.anigraphstudio.com

I’m interested aswell, I’ve got an online portfolio here

I sent my cv and website link to your e-mail address earlier on, but just in case you didnt
get it here it is again.

Nick

Check out www.franzsteiner.de :thumbsup:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.