Tadao Ando - Row House, Viktor Fretyán (3D)

Title: Tadao Ando - Row House
Name: Viktor Fretyán
Software: 3ds max, Photoshop, VRay

I had a day off from all the work so I opened one of my books and modeled a scene of Tadao Ando’s first project, a row house.

Modeled and rendered in max, rendered with vray and of course a lot of photoshopping!

If you have the time write a few words! I’d like to know what you think! Thank you!

Daylight shot:

Good work! 5* :applause::applause::applause:

I like the concrete material. How much of the dirt is render and post?

Keep it up!

wow…
this is a very good work… thought it was some photo manupilated work… great work dude… looks very real. concrete is so real feels like touching it…
great work… keep posting :bounce:

awesome textures. Nice diffuse reflection on the floor and wall.

Great work, i like the minimalistic feel and coldness too it :slight_smile:

Nice render. Good shading.

I also like the fact that the lamp isnt hanging in the middle of that hole… makes things like that look much more realistic :thumbsup:

great work as always
but in this time i like your work so much cause i like this architect so much

r there more or just this one ???
5 star

Hi Radic , another awesome render here :slight_smile:
I like the dirt textures , do you add them in post processing ?

Awesome work Viktor. I was very inspired by some of your previous work, and I found this article of your on Evermotion (http://www.evermotion.org/?unfold_exclusive=324&unfold=exclusive) explaining your post-processing in Photoshop, which I found extremely handy for the proyect I was currently working on. I learnt Maya, and Photshop sort of came along, a bit at a time. Well, your tutorial gave me a good push and I tried out a lot of your tips, which I really enjoyed. So thank you.

It’s really handy getting to know how other people work, and you start to understand the work around you, and how it was possibly made. I’ve become a bg fan of your work, and will excitedly look forward to some more awesome pieces from you.

Excellent work! Great mood and feel.

Nice work, I like it, great lighting and material shader on concrete, love the mood and color!

great image, can u post a render without the photoshop work done?

hi there! thanks for your comments!

heres a pure render:

heres the dirt map created in ps in like 3-4 hours.

great rendering, what vray color mapping did you use ? and how did you light the scene, and what type of light did you use for the yellow interior light

thnx alot! good to see some indepth stuff

naaaah its not mental ray. its vray. daylight scene with exponential color mapping night scene with reinhard.

lit by 2 vray planes: one is just above the madel pointing down in a cold color and another one in an angle pointing down with a warmer color.

Really nice seen , i like it a lot :cool:

i really like the look of this image. the lighting, the contrasts, and the colours. ( also the texture work is really nice ).

plugged.

Very nice work, I like the style

Man this is some serious work.

regards