Super78 pushes the bounds of imagination, developing and producing immersive, interactive attractions for theme parks, museums, aquariums and destinations of all kinds around the world. With offices and partners in Los Angeles and worldwide, we continue to expand by creating, producing and owning live action, animated, and graphic content for the global market. We look forward to collaborating with you. Come dream with us!
We are currently looking for a talented CG Animator / Generalist to join our team in Los Angeles.
We are well known for our award-winning live interactive character work, and therefore need animators able to bring to life CG animals and sea creatures for themed attraction media.
- An animation reel demonstrating character that you’ve created, modeled, rigged and animated on your own, including lip sync.
- Exceptional Maya modeling skills with understanding of human, animal and sea creature anatomy and a keen eye towards form, shape, structure
- Ability to create textures for use with various shaders (specular maps, normal maps, etc.)
- Excellent eye for lighting, color and detail
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, ZBrush, Adobe AfterEffects or Nuke a plus
Experience in any or all of the following things with Unity a plus but not required:
- o Shaders and Lighting
- o Rigging 3D models to support bone-based animation
- o Working with animations both bone-/rig-based and not
- o Algorithmic animation
Please contact email@example.com with a link to your reel and a current resume.