Studio Bundle Contents

Sorry for the most boring post of the year. :rolleyes:
This is just for my own piece of mind…

Here are the 7 CDs I just got with my 8.5 studio bundle. Notice 2 are the same documentation CDs:

Release 8 Installation
Release 8.5 Upgrade
**Release 8 Documentation
**Release 8 Documentation (duplicate)
BodyPaint 2 Installation
Release 8 Goodies
Studio Bundle Modules

Do any 8.5 users notice anything missing.
The duplicate is what has me wondering.

Hi,
seems ok to me. Except of course for the duplicate documentation CD.
When installing make sure to use the following order:
CINEMA 4D R8
All Modules including BP Modul version
8.5 Updater

When installing Net:
CINEMA 4D R8 Net Server or Client
All Modules
8.5 Updater

Cheers
Srek

Thanks Srek :thumbsup:

I felt it was best to check out the readme’s (for once) when I sat down to start this install. So I think I got the install order right. But thanks for pointing that out :slight_smile:

Err … what about the Bodypaint tutorial CD?

maybe thats it. Yeah make sure you install all modules before upgrade. I was so excited when i got the package that i imediately took the stuff out poped in the install disk then the upgrade and then the modules because it seemed like the order or importance. I went in to check out sss which was my most anticipated new feature (or up there anyway) and was shocked to find it absent. Alas i had installed AR after the upgrade and i had to reinstall all modules nad upgrade again. Not that its a big deal but i wish i had known.

Yep! Thanx guys… Maxon has the already shipped the BodyPaint tut/vid. I asked them about it today. But I didn’t know everyone got that… thought I was special :blush:

So anyway everything is cool now. Maxon was quick to act :slight_smile:

ya jono338, the Bodypaint 2 documentation CD is missing,
u should contact Maxon and claim yours, fuzatron, u paid for it, right?

Ohhhhhhh yeah…
Just ask my wife… actually please don’t ask her. Better not to mention it :stuck_out_tongue:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.