Student animated film resource

I’m a recent grad and I thought I’d share around a resource for students I’ve been building up for a while. When I was a student I was working on my first short film and was a little frustrated by how scattered student animated films were. I checked online and the domain for studentanimations.com wasn’t taken so I thought hey, I know how to make websites. I’ve built the site around showing great student work and interviewing the people who made them so that student starting projects (like I used to be) would have a resource to study before making their own films. I now update www.studentanimations.com about 1-3 times a week with new short films and interviews.

I was looking around online for help with Renderman and found this section of the forums, don’t know why I never posted about it here. Anyways I hope my little site helps!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.