Street Fighter Iii's :: Ibuki, Bengal (2D)

i don’t know SFIII very well, but i love ibuki’s design… here she is.

Nice work! ( my new desktop:) )

Like the colors, form, and camera composition!

I’ve really enjoyed your SF series. She must have very tough feet cause that pot has to be hot from cooking that ramen :slight_smile:

I love your lighting and coloring it really puts character in this piece great job!

nice work.

cheers
:beer:

Originally posted by Nullzero
I’ve really enjoyed your SF series. She must have very tough feet cause that pot has to be hot from cooking that ramen :slight_smile:

and a good sense of balance :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Neil
and a good sense of balance :slight_smile:

well… she IS a ninja

who are ya influences?
u really got style…

Very nice picture. The way she is sitin on the pot though looks sort of unstable, I can just imagine the pot flipping over. :smiley: ouch!

I just got back from checkingout your website though, I like the way you use color man. It seems that few artists today understand color very well and know how to use it. You certainly do man!

Bengal your color choices constatly impress and inspire me to go out and paint instead of my usual charcoal. I really like this SF series you have going. I don’t know how many ladies are in the game these days, but hopefully they’re atleast a few more for you to do. Maybe next you’ll do KOF or Darkstalkers? :smiley:

wow, your choice of colors are amazing, just beautiful. :slight_smile:

damn that is great. i like the way you use color to make you art. great work.

I really liked the inky faded colour. A real tight style. Beautiful.:slight_smile:

WoW Great!!! ST3

I Love IT!!

Thats some stunning work!! :thumbsup:

Your use of colour is amazing!

Keep it up.

Cheers

your stuff is amazing !!! and i love your concepts , you draw such cool things !! congrats on this piece

note : please draw Jam from guilty gear X sometime !!

bengal. you are a MACHINE!!!

did i hear someone say ninja…

i am ibuki’s fans too.:thumbsup:

I love the colors, wich apps did you use?
And me too (fan of ibuki)

super stuff, like the other one, sakura’s…
i cannot access your gallery on your website though…

keep posting
:applause: