Strange Behavior (Short Film) Entry: Sadot Carmona

Sadot Carmona is entered in the “Strange Behavior Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Scratch Voice track and/or original footage: Killing the green

This is the concept for Amy A NEW POSTMODERN PAINTING WHICH LOOKS LIKE IN HER MID 20’S

Amy, all the concepts are from the head of chema -(Balam-Tzibtah)-

Amy -from back-

John -A POSTMODERN CUBIST PAINTING THAT ALSO APPEARS TO BE IN HIS 20’S.

Previsualization of the 2 characters in the gallery

I like em! specially one on pst #5! I mean cubism John! keep em coming man!
Gl, mim, :wink:

super fun character design. the concept off art being the characters in the gallery- nice.
are yoou going for an inverted world where the “normal” people are on the other side of teh painting?
i’m also very into teh negative space, spiral concept for Amy.

Wireframe Amy 3/4

Wireframe Amy Left

Amy Wireframe

Super imaginative designs. I’m very interested in following your progress :thumbsup:

Hey sadot,

Welcome to the challenge, really like the style of your characters :thumbsup:

Am looking forward to seeing more!

The characters seem to be made out of paper… but that is pretty hard modeling so good job.

[left]1200X1300 gif images

Front
Left
Back
Right
[/left]

Hi there!, i just want to intruduce myself to the forum and to the challenge. My name is Chema Hernandez and I’ll be working along with Mich and Sadot (and hopefully Luiso… :P) on our shortfilm.
I’ve developed the conceptual art so far and fixed the script. Guess that because of this, I’ll be “directing” the flick, though this is really a team work all the way.

Right now I’m finishing John’s conceptuals and model sheet and I’ll get to the storyboard soon enough.

A pleasure to be around and I’ll keep in touch more often.

This is a little test i’m doing on John. Since he’s a cubist painting, it quite a challenge to make him look like it from every view… this is his front view

This John’s side view :stuck_out_tongue:

nicely done.
pulling off this kind of work is not easy and your art direction is kicking butt.
way to go.

Not much of a progress today, but at least John’s shaping up.