Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: zeinab nematzadeh

Very cute and sweet :slight_smile:
Like simplicity of it, it works!

Good luck, Zeinab!

Very cute, Very beautiful, Very expressive, Great colors!
Did I miss anything?
:thumbsup:

i like the kitty but the baby … I think he is a litle strange…much more life will be better! :bounce:

Limbiu,musi,varma,SteevieWoo,koager,minminxu. thanks for your nice words.:eek: i trying that , thanks your helps:scream:

keep it up…zeinab…I am very very love your cute cat cat……I think if you add some textures for the cat cat then better…um um …zeinab… keep it up…:bounce: :bounce:

cat&baby

sorry, double post

hi

i think the kid is better with hand. good subsurface and lighting. i wait to see your scene.
good luck friend.:buttrock:

what a lovely motherly cat~

I think if the cat vision is on the baby face would be more warming. Nod the head a little. Eyes lookin down. Eye lips close a little.

Imagine the cat is a mother. She will look at the baby drinking the milk to avoid choking the baby.

Lovely modelling. This is one of the best cat design i like after the Shrek pussycat…

hai dinodog78 , tanks for Applause , i like to see your work’s.good luck:beer:

It is funny if you think that your mom is a lovely cat.

It’s cute ! The mam cat is a truly nice character without claws…

Marc.

very nice character my friend.:thumbsup:
good work and idea.

thanks krako and siavash. i’m too busy ad i have no time:sad: .

i uploaded large size soon.

Ohhh so cozy and warm… ahhh I like it a lot!! !! !! that baby should be doing great with such a tender care…

Well done!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

[font=Arial]Super snuggly. Best of luck :slight_smile:
[/font]

thanks Korendo and steevieWoo. i’m too busy and i have been no time. however i effort.
thank you again. vbmenu_register(“postmenu_4761689”, true);

hehe cool and funny work. I love the head of the cat =)

Good luck to you!:thumbsup:

4 star from me

:thumbsup:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.