Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Y.Soner Yurtseven

Raccoon-Dog - Thank you so much Andres! Wow yes the cinematic look that was what I wanted to achieve! Much appreciate! Cheers!

nethken - Wow thanks Kenneth! Your piece is great too! Good luck, Cheers!

golden magic! i think that fits it perfectly! :love: my deep congratulations once again! this has been one superb experience! something i will hold close to my heart :stuck_out_tongue: … meeting wonderful, dedicated artists like yourself … simply amazing!
once again, good luck my friend! :thumbsup: god bless ya! :love:

pretty beautiful image!
i love your characters! :applause:

congratulations and good luck
=)

It’s beautiful! You have Gaudí and Dalí at the same time as you have your own wonderful style of cg. Thanks!

nwiz25 - Hey Neville! Thank you so much my friend! Much appreciate! You make me honoured with your nice words. I’m so glad to know such a talented artist like you! Thanks again for your great support all along! Good luck to you too! Cheers!

laurentino - Thank you so much Filipe!

dubbilan - Your comparison makes me glad, Thanks Lasse!

This is wonderfully done Ashiataka!! I love the whole look and finish of this piece…my favorite are those horses–they’re just charming. Congratulations on front page and best of luck!

Hey Kei! Thank you so much! Much appreciate! I’m glad that you like the horsies that much. Best wishes to you for your new hilarious, charming pieces! I’m always looking forward! Thanks again, best of luck! Cheers!

Hey Ashiataki!!!Hey sorry I couldn’t be in here sooner after the finish man!But I really wanted to say to you,wowwwww, love it!!!Totaly rocking!Love your character designs and the colors you’ve used!1 of my fav’s.Hope to be by your side again next time.Wih you all the best and cheers buddy!THanks for all your support, really appreciated that a lot!!CHeers:beer:

Hey man, congratz on the CG Choice award. Such hard work and artistic talent deserves its attention!

OKMER - Much appreciated! Thanks for your great support all along and it’s a honour for me to met you! Your art is very qualified and I’m looking forward for your upcomings! All my best, Cheers!

jpmonroyal - Hey JuanPablo, thank you so much for your support, comments! It’s a pleasure for me to hear these from you, you’re so talented and I really liked your challenge piece and looking forward for new ones! Best wishes! Cheers!

Such a great atmosphere! good work, thumbs up from me.

Ligo - Thanks Linus! Much appreciated! Good luck! Cheers!

Your style is unique always very colorfull and cute!!! congrats!

wanna see mine?? look at…hehehe tnks!

STRANGE BEHAVIOUR
http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthr…?f=132&t=564994

It´s a great and funny job. The first sketches are very cool,hehe. Good luck with the challenge!!:thumbsup:

mosena - Wow thank you so much for comments Eduardo! Hey I’ve seen yours, it’s a funny concept. Congratulations, good luck! Cheers!

gG - Thanks Gonzalo for comments! Cheers!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.