Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Y.Soner Yurtseven

wow…very lovely picture…:scream: …great style … very nice scene…and …beautiful colours…good job…keep it up and good luck…

Thanks for the comments man! your piece, as I said, is awsome! really nice rendering and characters. It was great watching your WIPs all the way to the final one. Hopefully I’ll see you around cgtalk or on another challenge soon! later homie!

minminxu - Thank you very much minmin for your kind comments! Cheers!

jpmonroyal - Wow thanks again JuanPablo! I hope to be around cgtalk! Thanks. Cheers!

Hi Soner,

Congratulations the characters are sooo magical! and strange designs and still very cute ( in the best way )! The emotion, and moods comunicate through all you composition!:scream::thumbsup::applause:
I enjoy all your history! I wish I could see that one on TV! or movies maybe? haha!:D! you talents for 3D and 2D are superb!:eek: Its great to see magical art illustrations like yours! Hope to see you in in the next one! Best wishes!:applause:

This is so poetic piece of work ashiataka. You are always true to your original magical style. Very cinematic feel even with portrait crop. Love it! Good luck…

AxelAlonso - Wow thanks Axel! That would be great if possible to be on tv or movies, as every artist would love to be. For this point I wish all the best for everyone! Thanks again for your great, kind support all along! Best wishes too! Cheers my friend!

Oweron - Thank you so muchJuraj! Much appreciate! Your nice and sincere comments makes me so glad! Good luck to you too! Cheers!

Congratulations ashiataka. You have a very magical piece and your texture work is incredible. I also would have to agree with Oweron, even with the portrait crop you achieved a very cinematic feel.

Love your final image dude, well done!!! It looks great. The lighting is superb and the characters are very cool!!!

Best of luck!

Raccoon-Dog - Thank you so much Andres! Wow yes the cinematic look that was what I wanted to achieve! Much appreciate! Cheers!

nethken - Wow thanks Kenneth! Your piece is great too! Good luck, Cheers!

golden magic! i think that fits it perfectly! :love: my deep congratulations once again! this has been one superb experience! something i will hold close to my heart :stuck_out_tongue: … meeting wonderful, dedicated artists like yourself … simply amazing!
once again, good luck my friend! :thumbsup: god bless ya! :love:

pretty beautiful image!
i love your characters! :applause:

congratulations and good luck
=)

It’s beautiful! You have Gaudí and Dalí at the same time as you have your own wonderful style of cg. Thanks!

nwiz25 - Hey Neville! Thank you so much my friend! Much appreciate! You make me honoured with your nice words. I’m so glad to know such a talented artist like you! Thanks again for your great support all along! Good luck to you too! Cheers!

laurentino - Thank you so much Filipe!

dubbilan - Your comparison makes me glad, Thanks Lasse!

This is wonderfully done Ashiataka!! I love the whole look and finish of this piece…my favorite are those horses–they’re just charming. Congratulations on front page and best of luck!

Hey Kei! Thank you so much! Much appreciate! I’m glad that you like the horsies that much. Best wishes to you for your new hilarious, charming pieces! I’m always looking forward! Thanks again, best of luck! Cheers!

Hey Ashiataki!!!Hey sorry I couldn’t be in here sooner after the finish man!But I really wanted to say to you,wowwwww, love it!!!Totaly rocking!Love your character designs and the colors you’ve used!1 of my fav’s.Hope to be by your side again next time.Wih you all the best and cheers buddy!THanks for all your support, really appreciated that a lot!!CHeers:beer:

Hey man, congratz on the CG Choice award. Such hard work and artistic talent deserves its attention!

OKMER - Much appreciated! Thanks for your great support all along and it’s a honour for me to met you! Your art is very qualified and I’m looking forward for your upcomings! All my best, Cheers!

jpmonroyal - Hey JuanPablo, thank you so much for your support, comments! It’s a pleasure for me to hear these from you, you’re so talented and I really liked your challenge piece and looking forward for new ones! Best wishes! Cheers!

Such a great atmosphere! good work, thumbs up from me.

Ligo - Thanks Linus! Much appreciated! Good luck! Cheers!