Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Tiziano Baracchi

@ Linda: thank you for the site suggestion, and just for coming here, ouch! When I think of being on dial-up it still hurts…

Yesterday I googled for ‘fairy commando’ images…no results. It’s almost scary :wink:

@ OKMER: hope you’ll like the developments, pal, feel always free to voice your thoughts, comments are a great help.

@ theuni: good idea! I hadn’t thought of that, thanks!

@ Logick: thank you, I hope you’ll like the next steps too.

@ mdavid: thanks for the compliment, Mark :slight_smile: happy you like.
Great idea about the gun, I’m off to look at plant reference!

yesss an other italian member!!

good luck!

Ciao!

Yes, there are a few of us around. :slight_smile:

Thank you and ‘in bocca al lupo!’:thumbsup:

Drat, I’m like what? The 999th one to reply here? Well, better late then never: Good luck with the challenge!

Actually, I just found the whole challenge today. I saw some of the entries and a couple of the ideas caught my eye. I should have figured this fairy was yours! :slight_smile:

I like the idea a lot and love the whole forest-army mix! Although cute 'n cuddly in essence, your commando looks tough enough to do some serious bug-butt busting!

Hey, Rico!

Great to see you here! :thumbsup: :slight_smile: I’m happy you like my though lady.

And what about your thread? Don’t tell me you aren’t in…

Ahahhaah I love this concept!

I’ll check the updates !

Update coming in a short while, working on it right now!:slight_smile:

T-Money, you have a great imagination. Commando Faries, haha this will be great to follow. I really like that fact that shes got a seriousnes to her as oppsed to the rest of us going with a tooning approach. Keep at it T.

Thanks, Terro! :slight_smile:

Yes, I have definitely a realistic approach. I think it can work here, contrasting with a totally un-realistic subject, and I count on you folks to keep me on track… deal? :slight_smile:

And here come a couple of ‘classic’ faeries…

Thaldir! Yay, it’s good to see you back!
I :love:your idea! It’s going to come out great as usual.
Good luck!

Thank you, Bronwen! :love:
You are extremely kind, as usual :slight_smile: .

ha ha yeah this whole dial up thing stinks, nothing else available though where I live. Love the classics you sketched :slight_smile: Can’t wait to see where this ends up

Thank you, Ivy! :love:

It will be a little while before the next update, though.

Just before the Challenge was announced I had started the matte project you have seen. I’ll take a few days off the challenge to finish it and possibly do something that I’ll feel reasonably confortable submitting for Matte Painting 2

Hi tiziano! glad to see you in the challenge again. Keep up and good good luck!

:thumbsup:

Great to see you in as well, Giuliano! Looking forward to your entry. :slight_smile:

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BRO! :bounce::bounce:great to c u once again!:scream::love: its been so long man :cry: me back as ever! :smiley: lovin ur latest update already! :eek: coolio!

wishing u the very best of luck bro! god bless ya!

cool stuff, best of luck here! just druppin in.

Nevs…?!:eek: :scream: :thumbsup: :love:

We’ve been missing you, bro! We were worried about you!
Happy, happy, happy!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Nevs is back!!

Thank you, Slav :slight_smile: best of luck to you too!

I can see you have a pretty busy thread here, Tiziano, lot’s of hot tee and sweet cakes :scream:

This time around I am going to watch you close, my friend, every step of yours (he-he :twisted:)
And it’s a beautiful concept, can’t wait for development!

Good luck, Tiziano! And you remember yourself to have fun - I can see you are doing it already!