Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Tiziano Baracchi

Tiziano Baracchi is entered in the “Strange Behavior Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: Ambush!

Hallo, everybody!

Very different challenge from the last time, eh? Can’t wait to see what everybody comes up with…

Best of luck, and…let the fun begin!

Hi Tiziano!!!Yessss, you’re in!I hoped to see your thread and so well I’m the firts to wish you luck and all the fun man!!!haha!
:beer:
May ze forzzz be wizzz you!:thumbsup:

Yay! Welcome to my first visitor!:slight_smile: :thumbsup:

May I offer you something? A cup of tea? Pass the butter, please (does his best Mad Hatter plus Cheshire Cat impersonation) :wink:

…Think this challenge is going to bring out my craziest side…

And it will be a whole lot of fun in good company. :slight_smile:

ahh ha ha I get to be the sloppy second visitor , Good luck Tiziano :slight_smile:

Thank you, lady! (sketches a court bow).

You, sloppy? Never!

T-money, looks like were back at it again buddy. Best of luck with your entry. I be visiting this thread very often :slight_smile:

Hey, Greg! Great to see you, pal!

I’ve a definite idea in mind… hope you’ll like it.

great to meet you here too old friend! best of luck and have fun! :beer::buttrock::wip:

Hey Tiziano, it’s great to see you in this one! I’m looking forward to seeing some more of your illustration magic

Hey, Tiziano! Thanks for the warm welcome! I’m REALLY anxious to see what cool, fantastic stuff you cook up! You keep me on my toes, my friend! :twisted:

Sacha, Mark, Cris… thank you my friends, you’re way to kind. :slight_smile:

I’m gonna bet on the ‘fun’ part though, let’s make pixels dance!

Did you really believe all those Victorian stories about sweet fairies dancing under the moonlight?

Then you’re in for a surprise, bro!

Actually I’ve had this idea going round in my brain since the height of the ‘fairy-craze’ but never put it on paper.
Here we’ll have a moth-fairy commando in a punitive expedition against a group of ‘classical’ Victorian fairies.
This is a first visualization sketch of a commando with uniform and equipment.

Haha, Thaldir is possesed by fairies!!haha,LOLLL, no seriously now…That should be really fun and the sketch already look’s great.Even more if we know how you’ll work this out!Very exiting man!
Although personaly i think the strange factor is a tiny little bit weak in the idea.MAybe giving her a kind macho/troll behavior(which is quit rare for the O so poetic world of fairies),with some other degusted fairies watching her while she’s shaving her legs, could be cool,lol…Just thinking out loud ofcourse…
Anyway, i’ll surely be hanging around here watching the show!Good luck mate!

(hey…Am i the first again to reply?haha
:beer:

hey…Am i the first again to reply?haha

LOL, you are.

Wait, wait man, this is just the beginning,:slight_smile: do you really think a fairy aerial raid with bilberry bombs isn’t strange enough? And you haven’t seen the Victorian ones, yet… :wink: (update tomorrow, I think)

ha ha maybe I am sloppy second again, not sure darn dial up takes so long to load images. ha ha scary fairy girl you have there. In the older stories about fairies they were quite evil beings, kidnapped children etc. You can find stories about them on sacredtext.com some really cool stuff there. I don’t think there are any commando fairies though.

Wait, wait man, this is just the beginning,:slight_smile: do you really think a fairy aerial raid with bilberry bombs isn’t strange enough? And you haven’t seen the Victorian ones, yet… :wink: (update tomorrow, I think)

HA,ha I know Thaldir.Your idea just made me dream up loud.:smiley:
Indeed,now you’re talking about fairie bilberry bombing squads, that is strange!!.Looking forward for the victorian ones!Later :wink:

nice idea… but what about “the big ones” :slight_smile: hazelnut bombs :wink:

sketch and idea are great :slight_smile:

Excellent concept sketch. Maybe some sort of fairy’s version of the gun that Arnie Schwartzenegger had in The Terminator - with barrels made of grass stems or something - although the way you’ve started loading her up with ammo you’re already getting the idea across just fine