Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Subhendu Behera

Thanks Neville, Thanks for adding suggestion of DOF. In my final image I will definitely add this.

Thanks Maciej, thanks again for encouraging me. Definitely I will add some DOF on the final image.

Thanks Korendo, Thanks again for giving me inspirational idea. It’s a great idea man.

Thanks Rodolfo, thanks brother.:slight_smile:

Hi
Subhendu…nice work dude!i like the whole scene…specially the modeling part…amazing

Thanks laltu, thanks man for giving me inspirational coments.

Gr8…i think you will work on depth field…right?

Ya, I am doing that…

Hey man… very nice concept it is. Specially I like the rendering. And very funny also … one mantis is listening music… ha ha ha ha ha…:):):slight_smile:

Keep it up…waiting for see the final image. Cheers…

Thanks brother, thanks for having such coments from you…:slight_smile:

hello Subhendu…
Good Concept and Good Render…
Excellent Job
Keep it Up…
Best Luck:thumbsup:

Thanks Gaurav, Thanks again for having such comment from you.:slight_smile:

Currently I am doing my final render. It will take more 2 days for finish. Than I hope to submit my final image.

Thanks guys…:slight_smile:

One day I had a dream of this concept. I was listening music from my computer, for a while I was away from my PC for coffee. Than when I was return to my desktop I was wandering that a mantis is acting like listing music from my headphone.

So I was trying to show the picture that I had visualized.

Great render man… I like the final image… very nice.:slight_smile:

Hi,
Subhendu…i like the final image.:slight_smile: …like the render,lighting and obviously nice modeling…
Best of luck buddy!!!:thumbsup:

Thanks buddy…:slight_smile:

Thanks buddy…:slight_smile:

hi subhendu! congratulations on your final image! :applause: love the modeling work as always! i wish you good luck! :thumbsup: