Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Shahriyar Shafie

Now, i understand how hard it is for Davinci when he wants to paint cochles without tablet

It has a sensitive connection with the woman.It implements a high contrast between hidden character&the main one

My general idea for designing all parts… from begining to end.

Impressive!nice update,the piece is really spooky! I am very curious to see this finished!

For background,i designed some conceptual images… wich i had choose one of them.Id like to make an image for background wich will be an artwork by its one.

For background,i designed some conceptual images… wich i had choose one of them.Id like to make an image for background wich will be an artwork by its one.

The visual basis of artwork:
1-Im looking for implementing a color harmony in the whole artwork.
2-I tried to create my composition look like a big $ ,the key points are indicated by little circles in fact this sign gonna to be a big $.
3-And finally,the location of these five characters ensemble an asterism wich expresses venus.

Ive triede so much to express what i mean.in fact i ve tried to make my art work express it self.
The meaning of this work is up to you. feel free to make a connection with your own way.that would be more sweeter for me.
during working on this project i liscend to musics in DOOM genre.(Especilly tool,My Diying bride,Emprium,Opeth,Satruns,Ice erath&…)
BTW,i hope you`ve enjoyed it.
Tanks…
SHahriyar SHafie

Ive triede so much to express what i mean.in fact ive tried to make my art work express it self.
The meaning of this work is up to you. feel free to make a connection with your own way.that would be more sweeter for me.
during working on this project i liscend to musics in DOOM genre.(Especilly tool,My Diying bride,Emprium,Opeth,Satruns,Ice erath&…)
BTW,i hope you`ve enjoyed it.
SHahriyar SHafie

Impressive! Bloody and doom and very well done. This is a very original and personal piece. claps Good Luck!

So impressive Shahriar :). I spent about an hour checking your thread out and really enjoyed a lot. Its obviuse that youve got much better than before and also I see a very good future for you :slight_smile: just keep up the good work and let me know about any progress relaited your works :slight_smile:

Kamrava Bashi :slight_smile:

Hi there.
nice to meet you here again and congratulations for your nice work.cool creatures i like them.keep going great. wait to see more from you.
wish the best.

Thank you,Douglas ,for your kind words …:slight_smile:

Thanks again,Ramtin & Ali,:thumbsup:

Amazing work Shahriyar. Congratulations.

thanks agian Douglas…for comment…u made my day:D :thumbsup:

Absolutely beautiful work, well thought out and executed :thumbsup: I wish you all the best!

Very cool final image Shahriyar! I love the exclusion of color throughout the image except for the red hues. Its a good compositional technique and its definitely working for the piece. I also like the fact that its more of a mature theme. My only comment would be on the two creatures in the foreground - they looked a bit less taken care off than the rest of the image. With a bit more sharpness and definition it would definitely come together! aside from that, AWSOME!

very cool choice of colours! that 2 tone selection really grabs the attention! more like … cold blooded fear … mixed with a dash of innocence! good work!