Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Shahriyar Shafie

Characters 1&2 are masters.Creatures with strong jaw,male anatomy and without eye wich savageness maybe their main charactristic.

And close up there…

Very good design and drawing studys!

It’s impressive!

(But i don’t see too what is happening: The girl is Making a cuddly to the bloody beast?
Maybe, your idea is the opposite to movie “Alien” ?)

Marc

you have always good one, keep the good stuff man.

Thanks,
Keep watching… I’ll reveal the whole story very soon. I can asure you it is different from what is in your mind.
Respectfully.
Shahriyar.

The main subject in this character is mysterious personality and especial anatomy for better carrige of this feeling,i think adding some extra hands and feet help to this idea.

And close up there…

for character,Ive got great inspiration for whale anatomy,btw,i tried not to copy it during completion.

for character,Ive got great inspiration for whale anatomy,btw,i tried not to copy it during completion.

This is very similar to me,I worked on it with my best the reason for choosing green mainly becaus of complementory perposes with satin color.

This is very similar to me,I worked on it with my best the reason for choosing green mainly becaus of complementory perposes with satin color.

I very much like your piece, the gestures and flow are very appealing and the render quality is lovely as well.

Im a deformation GEEK and my favorite hobby is creating somting new by charging the skeleton and body forms.its looks like interefering god power!!!

Great creature Design! Best os luck for you!

And close up there…

Thx for your coment:D …

Really different than the rest of the contest a strong and artistic sight .I want to see the end

I think ultra watching of wild life documentries,has side affects on me!!!
I call him spider creature because of the number of its hands and its eyes and itsdisqustings.

the shape of the walking hands are different from attacking hands.

It can be powerfull& mysterious both.Id like the middle eye make arew personality with each side eyes.