Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Shahriyar Shafie

Shahriyar Shafie is entered in the “Strange Behavior Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Line Art or Model: strange behavior

Hi guys,
A simple sketch for clarifying the characters and practicing the required artwork shapes and feelings. They are just for fun (I’m in the beginning steps).

The artwork composition is very important for me.
I mean, it is very important to choice the most ideal composition for my subject.

The most important part of my work are characters, which I have to pay my special attention to them.
The physiology and body con texture are some of the noticeable features that I concentrated on them.
Here you are several samples.

The most important part of my work are characters, which I have to pay my special attention to them.
The physiology and body con texture are some of the noticeable features that I concentrated on them.

great sketches - really freaky creatures and awsome detail it will be reall interersting on how you turn this and what colour pallet you are going to use. best of luck looks llke your off to a great start

I believe that the hand is one of the most noticeable elements for vivification in my art work.
I tried to make a deeper sense by unleashed deformation.

The figurative style of a pregnant woman is essentially different from a normal one. So a perfect design will be helpful for me to understand her anatomy.
I think, I’ve reached to this recognition somehow… and of course it costs to much for me!!!

…and here it is the final line art sketch…

You can see a general color palette and the importance of lights and shadows.

impressive drawing skills, your linework kicks ass
will be a hard task for you to get the fluidity of your lines into colors
good luck, looks very promising so far

interesting sketch, I love them.

awesome sketches…can tell you have little problems with anatomy…those studies are gorgeous.
color palette works really well with the drawings and mood …can’t wait to see the detailing on that one. spooky…but good spooky!

There are several major steps, in which I tried to express the woman surrender and immaculacy by face color and emotion.

characters 1&2 are masters,Creatures with strong jaw,male anatomy and whithout eye wich savageness maybe their main charactristic.

And close up it there…