Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Sacha Angel Diener

Sacha Angel Diener is entered in the “Strange Behavior Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Line Art or Model: shoping trip a step further

Hey ho let’s go!

I hope you dont rush an hour before the deadline this time friend, maybe 4 or 5 hours before to be sure :stuck_out_tongue:

Best luck mate!:smiley:

Sacha, good to see you have entered the challenge. Best of luck.

oh dear, cant believe i’m doing this again but wouldn’t be the same without you all.
so this time its a crewselfportrait, huh? rofl, good luck to you all and have alot of fun, lets rock it once more ^^ :beer::buttrock::wip:

weee let the fun begin :slight_smile: glad to see you enter Sacha

hehe rei and terro ^^ you caughtme before i even could officially say hello ^^ awww yayness big crew hug! and rey, don’t worry, no late stuff this time :smiley:

Linda: awww yeah one more time we burn hot pixels can’t wait to start :smiley:

Good luck and lets have another hell of a ride :smiley: go go go crew :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Hey, Sacha!

Has been ages since last time…
Really curious to see what you’ll come up with, it certanly looks like a very promising Challenge. :slight_smile:

Hey Sacha, can’t wait to see what you come up with. :slight_smile:

Hey, Welcome Sacha!

Hey,hey!!!Sacha buddy!!Nice to see you’re in!This is gonna rock!
Happy to be on another run with ya!Rock and :beer: BB!

Hey, Sasha, good to see you here again. If you finish this Challenge, it really will be Strange behaviour indeed! :smiley:
j/k, my friend, but i do hope you have enough time with everythign else in your life and your sporadic internet access to actually participate. Keep it simple… Good luck!

and againnnn…

:buttrock:

and

:deal:

and

:arteest:

and maybe some…:banghead:

haha see ya!

Here we go again :buttrock: hehe, glad to see you in, good luck and have fun mate! :scream:

Hey, Sacha! Thanks for the best wishes; back at ya! I’m sure you’ll be BRILLIANT!

hey sacha,good to see u in the challenge,this is gonna be fun and exciting having u aroundgood luck and all the best buddy!:scream:

heyyyy :beer:
Waiting for your art bud

Good Luck as always and Keep it Odd!

We meet again at last… :wavey: Good luck, champ.

welcome back dude! ready for some fun ?

where you been ?

hey dude nice to see you in this challenge:) So ready to rock’n’roll:beer:All the best:thumbsup: